Translate

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Act Your Age: Swimwear

Shane, a directionless 20 year old living with his parents and attending community college, is sitting on his porch one lazy day when he spots Grant a new next door neighbor.  Grant is handsome, older, and successful.  Shane is attracted to the older man, wants to start a relationship but Grant has just gotten out of a long-term relationship with a man and isn’t ready for commitment.  


Worse, he sees Shane as too young, too impulsive, and misbehaved, but when Shane won’t give up Grant challenges him to a little discipline.


Grant and I had been going to the gym pretty regularly when one day before we got changed to workout he led me over to the inside window where you could see the pool.  I looked over the people swimming.  There weren’t many people, a few teen boys, an old woman, and an elderly man with a lifeguard watching over them.

“What do you think?” he asked.

“What?”

“Going swimming,” he said.

I looked to him and could see he had a mischievous intent.

“I don’t have my swimsuit and I don’t think they’d let me swim in my workout clothes or naked.”

“I brought you one,” he said.

“Really?”

“Come on,” he said.

I followed him to the locker room.  I thought to ask for the suit right away but didn’t want to seem too eager, too worried and looking for comfort of some kind.  I opened a locker next to his and began to undress as he did until we were both down to our undies.  He pulled off the last article of clothing as he often did and set them in his locker, looked to me and I winced.  He pulled out a pair of swim trunks and I caught my breath for a moment before he lowered them down to his feet and stepped into them.

I watched as he pulled them up over his ass and cock.  He adjusted himself.  I waited patiently in my briefs as I felt more men looking at me standing there.  He gestured with his eyebrows.  He was waiting for me.  I took off my briefs and set them in my locker before closing the door and locking it.  He smiled, lifted something.

My chest tightened when I saw the swimsuit in his hand.  I smiled nervously and felt the cheeks of my face warm.  It wasn’t swim trunks or even shorts but something smaller, much like the briefs I had just taken off.  He handed them over to me and I looked at them for a moment, to figure out front from back before I stepped into them.  They were tight.  I pulled them over my thighs and adjusted myself in the crotch as he watched me.  He grinned at the sight.

I felt more exposed than when I was naked.  And I was supposed to go swimming in these?  I was supposed to go out in public?  I thought about the strangers out there I had seen in the water.  I thought about the lifeguard.  I thought to ask if it was a joke.  I thought to ask for my real suit but he closed his locker door and I knew the answer to my questions.  It was real.  I was supposed to wear it.  And everyone would see me.  I thought about Olympians and swimmers, athletes in high school and college.  I was none of those.  I could barely swim.

“Come on,” he said.

I walked with him out the entrance to the pool area.  I felt as if I had walked into a party naked.  The teens looked at me and snickered.  The lifeguard nodded.  I wanted to turn around but he moved more quickly as he stepped to the pool side, sat, and slid into the water.  I did the same as quickly as I could hoping the water would help disguise my revealing suit.  He turned to me.

“First one there and back,” he said before turning into the water and swimming away.

I watched him but there was little I could do.  I knew enough to stay afloat.  I couldn’t do a breast stroke or any other movement to compete.  What would he say when he got back?  He hadn’t asked me if I could swim.  I just liked being in the water, barely ever ventured out of the shallow end.  I looked to the guard who smiled back then to the end of the pool where Grant tagged the wall and turned.  I watched as he made his way past me and stood.  He shook off the water and looked to me.

“Why didn’t you race me?” he asked.

I shrugged.

“I’m not much for competition,” I lied.

“Do you know how to swim?” he asked.

“Not really,” I said.  “I can keep my head above water.”

“I didn’t know.  No problem, this is a good time, I can show you how.”

No comments:

Post a Comment