Translate

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Slim

A slim man with long legs, his jeans were faded  and clung to his butt, a partially tucked plaid shirt, a short beard of black hair, handsome with a wad of chew in his cheek, he looked to me with a curious eye as I stood next to him in the aisle of the convenience store. Play it subtle, I told myself, don't come on too strong and don't get noticed by the clerk. I was about to approach him but he turned away in a moment of fear so I went back to my own business of shopping. After picking out a few things I noticed he hadn't checked out so I made my way to the back where I found him considering which flavor of beer he wanted. I sighed and looked away despite his appealing figure, the way he stood with one hand on his hip. I moved closer but kept my eye on the beer.

"Have you ever tried that?" he asked pointing to a case of dark, Mexican beer. His first words and he was talking to me. A rush of excitement ran from my toes to my spine, from my spine to my lungs but I tried to keep control and focused on my breathing.

"A bit strong," I said, "but very flavorful. I like something a bit lighter myself."

"Coors?"

"No, I think I can do for something a little more. How about you?"

"A bit expensive for a six-pack," he said.

"My treat," I said as friendly as I could.

"There's nobody at my place tonight except me and my dog," he said.

"Maybe we could share," I replied.

"I'd like to try something new," he said.

I took out a six-pack of the beer of my choosing and a case of beer he would like, then motioned for him to head out. The cashier put down her phone long enough for me to checkout. I carried my goods out to my car, unlocked the doors. I put my things in the trunk, moved to the driver's door. He looked around for a moment before getting into the passenger seat. I pulled out from the parking lot and for a moment I was afraid he wouldn't speak again, that he'd open the car door and run, but he cleared his throat and began to give me instructions to his home. We drove out of town on one of the highways that passed through for several miles, then turned off on a country road, then another until there were few houses. We passed several farms until the paved road turned to dirt. We came to a trailer surrounded by trees. A dog tied to a post came out from a small house to bark at us but changed from anger to happiness when the man got out of the car. He walked to it, greeted it with a gentle hand as he squatted in front of it displaying once again his muscled butt.

I grinned at the sight of him before remembering the beer in the trunk of the car. He unfastened the dog and lead it to the front door as I got the two cases. I followed after him, stepped inside tentatively. He told me not to worry and that he had put the dog in its kennel with some food. I set the beer on a nearby table before I looked around at the place. It was unusually clean for a single man, decorated by old furniture and a few framed photographs, there was no television and a single couch against the far wall. I spotted his refrigerator, put the beer away except for a bottle each. I made my way over to him, gave him one, and we sat next to each other on the couch. I took a drink from my bottle, he gulped at his. We didn't speak for a long time and for a moment I thought he was having second thoughts but then he set down his beer, reached for his belt. I noted the buckle was gold in color with some kind of logo but I could barely make out what it said as he undid his belt. He unbuttoned his jeans, unzipped his fly, and fished out his impressive dick from a pair of white briefs. I watched as he began to stroke himself until he was erect.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"It's very nice," I replied.

"Would you like to touch it?"

"Yes please," I answered.

He took my hand and guided it to his dick. I wrapped my fingers around it, felt the warmth of him, the softness of his skin, the resiliency of his blood. He smiled at me and that's when I knew he had done this type of thing before. I smiled back as I began to rub his dick, slid my hand up and down his long shaft as I studied it, felt the way it bounced back with a little bit of pressure.

"You're drooling," he said.

I checked myself. I wasn't drooling but my mouth had been open in some kind of unconscious act, some kind of habit. I leaned down, wet my lips then nipped at the head of his dick before putting it in my mouth. I listened to him grown as he relaxed, felt his body shift. I let him feel the warmth of my mouth before letting it go any farther. I sucked at him, let the spit build up in my mouth until it leaked from my lips and ran down to his nuts.

"You're so good," he said, "don't stop."

I got down on my knees before him but it wasn't enough to just suck on his dick. I wanted all of his flesh so I reached up to his waist, sunk my fingers in between his underwear and skin then pulled. He gave in to my desire as he lifted up enough for me to work his jeans and tighty whities down to his ankles. I went back at him, licked at his balls as his shaft pushed against the side of my face. I moved down slowly, first under his balls, then to that sensitive patch of skin.

I ran my tongue back up between his balls to his dick, licked along the shaft until I reached the head which I took between my lips. I sucked at his cock and looked up into his eyes as he grabbed at the cushions. He balled his fists to try and keep control of himself but I heard his breath leave his body when I took all of him in my mouth right down to his balls and I stuck out my tongue to his tightened balls. This rough, modern cowboy was mine, I thought as I pulled off of him, sat back on my haunches, grabbed at his dick with one hand, stuck two fingers from my other hand in my mouth.

I waited until his dick was as hard as it could get, full of blood, veins full, the bulbous head sensitive and dripping, then I worked a slippery finger between his cheeks, his tight ass gave easily. I found his prostate, gave it a tickle. He grunted and moaned for me to keep at it so I stuck his dick back in my mouth. I felt his pulse around my finger, the spasm of his anus but I thought he could take a second finger so I slipped the next one into his warmth. He shuddered and began to have an orgasm. His thick, warm ejaculate filled my mouth and I swallowed it as I continued to suck.

There was more to be had from this young man as my fingers tickled inside of him. I sucked at his bulbous head, grabbed hold of his dick with three fingers of my free hand and stroked. I thought my arm would give out but he had another second orgasm within minutes of the first. I pulled my fingers from him, took the second mouthful to the kitchen sink and spat it out. I washed my hands with the dish soap as I looked over to him still on the couch with his eyes closed, his hard dick slowly deflating between his legs.

My own hard dick still tucked away in my jeans began to soften no doubt having made a mess of my own tighty whites. He finally opened his eyes to look at me as I dried my hands with some nearby paper towels.

"That was new," he said.

"I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for indulging in my ministrations."

"You can't tell anyone," he said.

"I don't even know your name," I replied.

"Oh, right, well if we see each other around town..."

"Total strangers, unless, you know, you want to do something else."

I took in the sight of him one last time, his hairy thighs, his dick now leaking between them, his jeans and briefs down around his ankles. He scratched at his stomach revealing an equally hairy belly that was soft from not exercising that part of his body.

"Well, that was good," he said. "Do you want to stick around for another beer?"

He sounded genuine and I would have enjoyed the sight of him sitting there or else walking around in his jockies, maybe even get him to go another round, but no I had my fun, I told myself, shouldn't be too greedy.

"No, I should be going," I replied.

He got up from his seat, pulled up his pants and underwear, then made his way over to me, and shook my hand before stepping with me to the door. I stepped out into the cool air, smiled at what I had just done, and headed to my car. It was a slow drive back to my home, the taste of him still on my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment