Translate

Friday, June 28, 2013

Controller Cords (excerpt)


Inside I picked out a few cans of cola, some candy bars, and bag of chips then headed to the counter when I thought about something else.  Condoms.

I had never even thought about buying them before but now I was legal age and getting them would be embarrassing but maybe, just maybe we’d need them.  I went to look for them and found them among a collection of mundane bathroom products like shaving cream and tampons.

There were two kinds lubricated and un-lubricated.  I picked up the lubricated then put them back and picked up the un-lubricated.  Would he have some?

Would he know what kind to get?  I picked up the lubricated and headed to the counter where an old woman stood waiting for me.  She looked like someone’s mother.

“These don’t make very good water balloons,” she said.

I gulped and looked to her then down to the rest of my items as I slid them to her.  She took them one at a time as she punched in the prices then told me the price.  I paid with another twenty and she bagged my items.

Feeling ashamed I walked from the store with my head down, the box of condoms in my a bag along with the candy bars.  What a bitch, I thought.  I rounded the corner then dashed to the steps and went up them two at a time.

I opened the apartment door and was surprised to find the place was darker than when I had left.  So dark you couldn’t tell shapes apart.  Candles burned throughout giving a strange illumination as if each flame was too bright.

I stepped inside and looked to the living room but the television was off.

“Close the door,” Evan whispered.

I looked to where I heard his voice in the darkness.  I hadn’t seen him among the shadows of the kitchen.  I closed the door.

“Set your bags down on the floor,” he said.

I set them down.

“Did you buy anything that would melt?”

“No,” I answered.  “But I bought condoms.”

“I never bought them down there.  Did the old woman say anything?”

“She said they wouldn’t make good water balloons.”

“Bitch,” he said.

“I know right.  So uh, what’s going on here?”

“We’re going to play a game,” he said.

“Okay,” I said.

“No talking,” he said.  “If I go too far then you can say banana and I promise to stop.”

I gulped.

“What is this?”

“No talking,” he said.  “Take off your shirt.”

I looked into the darkness but I couldn’t see him.  I had no way of knowing if we were even alone but I trusted him.  I took off my shirt.

“Good,” he said.  “What do you feel?”

“Foolish,” I said.

When he didn’t respond I told him I felt the cool air and that my nipples were getting hard.  I told him I felt my feet in my shoes and that there was a hole in my sock I hadn’t felt before but now I could tell it was there.

“Take off your shoes and socks,” he said.

I did as I was told then he asked me again what I felt.  I told him I felt the cool floor and the way my jeans hung on my body.  I told him they felt heavy and the cuff was around my ankle and just above the heel of my foot.

“Do you want to take them off?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Say sir,” he corrected.

“Sir,” I said unintentionally echoing him.  He was silent allowing me a moment to correct myself.  “I want to take my jeans off sir.”

“Good,” he said.

I looked from the shadow and darkness to the candle and then to the window where I could see black drapes had been drawn blocking out even the faintest light.

“Take off your jeans,” he said.

I unbuttoned them and unzipped them as I looked back into the darkness where I thought he was sitting.  I began to slide them down and for a moment I thought about taking off my underwear as well but I hadn’t been told to take them off.  It could be some desperate act for attention and to speed things along, I thought.  But I knew he wouldn’t like it.  His directions had been very clear.

I slid them down and stepped out of them.  I held them in my hands for a moment before he told me to drop them to my right on the floor.

“Close your eyes,” he said.

I did.  Now the darkness was absolute and I trusted him completely.  I thought about how I had barely fantasized about something like this happening.  I thought about the blow job he gave me and I felt my cock stiffen.

Find the rest of Controller Cords, a kinky weekend between friends, here on Amazon.com for .99 cents


You can find this as well as 13 other stories in my book Teased: Brief Erotic Stories for $.99 here on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment