Translate

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Nature Pup (Kink Scenario)

12 Hr. Pup Play Scenario


I’d take you to a remote cabin with only trees around it. It’s evening and the sun is setting. I’d tell you to strip naked and go wait on the front porch while I go to the store to get supplies for the night. You’d go to the front door, naked and vulnerable. I’d drive away. Maybe you’d try the handle but find it’s locked. A window? Locked. It’s strange being out in the wilderness. What if someone comes along even out here?



As it gets darker you get more comfortable and settle on the porch with your back to the wall. You’d wait for a long time, not even thinking to play with yourself. You can hear the animals and smell nature. You have the urge to pee so you go the farthest corner of the porch and urinate onto a bush when you hear something, someone, walking in the trees.



I parked my car not too far away and hiked back to the cabin with a bag full of groceries, my equipment and toys are already there. But you don’t know that. 

You see a flashlight, the beam hits you in the eyes, goes down your body to your crotch as you cover it. You let out a nervous laugh and ask if it’s me. I move closer and you think about running but I tell you to stop and wait for me. You recognize my voice but it is little comfort as I get close.  I walk past you and to the front door.



I tell you to follow me but I close the door in your face. You hear some movement on the other side of the door.  Finally, I unlock the doggy door you failed to notice before and I kick it a little to give it motion as I turn on the inside lights. You have to get down on your knees and awkwardly enter head first. You peak inside and find an unexpected view of a cage. If you want inside then you have to crawl into the cage. I go about my business. Your ass is hanging out and you want to find out what else will happen so you enter slowly until you are face down in the cage.



Once you are entirely in I close the gate behind you and detach it from the door, lock the doggy door. I tell you we’ll use it later until you’re housebroken and maybe to go out and play.

From your cage you can see almost all of the cabin, but especially the kitchen as it occupies the far side of the space.  I’m not ignoring you, in face I look over frequently to make sure you are okay but I have things to do like cook.  You watch me as I prepare a salad by chopping up some lettuce, tomato, and cucumber, then shred some carrot and finally add bread crumbs.  Are you getting hungry? I ask.  You think to speak but stop yourself and let out a pitiful whine instead.  I smile to you.



After the salad I put some butter in a cast iron pan, not much to it until I pull out two thick cut steaks that I gently lay in the pan when it is hot enough.  The smell of cooking meat gets to you and another little whine.  I tell you it will be done soon and to have a seat so you put your butt down, head up, and put your fists out in front to hold you up.  I compliment you for being obedient.



It isn’t long until the steaks are done and I pour myself a glass of wine.  I like them medium rare.  I put them on hot plates and set them on the table, conspicuously close together, before I get you from the cage and lead you to where I am going to sit.  I give you a bowl of salad but no fork so you try your best to eat with just your mouth, but when it comes to the steak I take turns cutting a bite for myself and then a bite for you.  



Between bites you get impatient and let out a bark so I give you a warning look.  You know I won’t starve you but maybe if you keep acting like that you might have to be punished.  You pout a little to show me you recognize what you did wrong and I smile at you before giving you another bite.  It takes us a while to finish and when we do I send you back to the cage which you crawl back to as I clean up.  



When I’m done I call you back out of the cage and over to the couch where I strip out of my clothes and invite you up to lay beside me.  You lay your head in my crotch and I stroke your hair as I drink another glass of wine and smoke a cigar.  The smell of my dick is alluring so you roll over and begin to lick at the shaft.  It’s easy to get me excited and it’s not long before you begin to suckle on the head.  You work me easily until I climax in your mouth and you swallow it all down.

 

I rub the back of your head some more as you lay back down with your lips close to my balls.  You fall asleep easily.  I let you rest there for a while until I’m done with my cigar an wine and I wake you gently.  You get up enough to let me get to my feet.  I take the glass to the kitchen where I wash it out and empty the ash tray in the garbage.  



I signal for us to go to bed.  You get down from the couch easily but when you get to the bed you find a problem as it’s too high to crawl up from all fours.  You whine some more and I ask if you need help to which you wiggle your butt.  I take hold of you, pick you up from the floor and set you at the foot of the bed.  



The next morning I take you down to the creek where we both get in naked.  I clean you up first then  myself.  I surprise you with a chew toy that squeaks.  You bark and hop about trying to get me to play with you.  I tease you for a bit before I toss the toy into the water, you swim out and retrieve it easily.

We play like that for some time before you tire and I sit down on the bank to dry off in the early morning sun.  You snuggle against me and our wet, cool skin seems to meld together until we both fall asleep.  When you awake you nuzzle into my arm pit to get me up.  I smile and rub your head before I get to my feet and we walk back to the cabin where we share a small lunch.

After we finish I take you out to the porch to wait as I retrieve the car.  You come to the side of it and stand, dust off your knees and hands.  I have your clothes and you dress by the passenger side door.  You get into the car and spot yourself in the side mirror.  You realize you haven’t looked at yourself for a whole 12 hours.  You never saw yourself as a pup and now as you spot your five o’clock shadow you remember yourself as a handsome man and it’s like you are someone else, you were someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment