Translate

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Brat in the Frat Ch 02 - Frat Party

By the second week of classes Peter had gotten a student job working the entrance to the college's gymnasium. It was an easy task that could have been done by a card reader, just check an ID then buzz the person or persons in past the gate. Three hours a day after class, he could do homework or read a book when things were slow. By Friday he was bored and playing games on his phone as he sat there watching other students pass through. He was vigilant about checking ID's so when he saw Brad coming his way he gave a little satisfied smirk. Brad sighed as he stepped to the desk with his ID in hand. Peter scrutinized it enough to read and memorize his last name, Gallagher, then he pressed the button to let him through.

Two hours later Brad was walking out the exit in shorts and a muscle shirt. He passed without looking his way but stopped outside and turned back. He walked up to the desk without his card in hand.

"Did you forget something?" Peter asked.

"No, well, yeah, I mean, look I'm sorry about last week at lunch and that night at the pool."

"Uh, okay, apology accepted."

"It's just things have been stressful this year. I'm supposed to be graduating but things got messed up, anyway, I just wanted to apologize."

"Yeah, okay, you're forgiven."

"Hey, uh, my fraternity is having a party tonight. Would you like to come?"

Peter looked around nervously. He had never been the party type. He didn't hang with those people, at least not jock frat type people. He gulped at the question. Was he being set up somehow? He was starting to have his doubts but Brad looked at him with sincerity in his eyes, at least he thought it was sincerity.

"Yeah, I'll see if I can stop by. What frat house is it?"

"It's the Alpha Cum Omega House. It's the old Victorian one just off campus. Here let me write down the address."

Brad took a card from its holder and picked up a pen. He scribbled down an address and handed it over. Peter could make out enough of it that he thought he knew what it said. I probably won't go but just be nice, he told himself. He smiled at Brad and tucked the card in a book he had been reading. Brad slapped the desk in excitement and said, "see you there" before walking out. Peter bit his lip at the sight of the young man walking away, a brief or jock outline evident under his sheer white shorts.

After work he stopped at the vending machines for a snack before making his way back to his dorm room. He was surprised to find his roommate there on the bed, back against the wall with a beer in hand and a stranger beside him. Both guys were shirtless, Kevin smiled but the other guy barely acknowledged him.

"What's going on?" Peter asked.

"This is my friend Eric. We were bored and he brought over some beers."

"I wish we knew about some parties or something."

"Why don't you just walk around campus? There's bound to be parties happening," Peter said.

"Some of them you can crash but others you have to be invited to, like the good ones at a frat house where chicks run around topless."

"I heard they have the most beer," Kevin added.

"Well, I've been invited, the Alpha Cum Omega House. Do you want to go?"

"Really?" Kevin asked.

"That would be awesome," Eric said.

"Were you really going to go?" Kevin asked.

"Well, not really, but I mean I will if you guys are interested. But we make a deal that no one gets abandoned there."

"Yeah no problem," Kevin replied.

"Yeah," Eric said.

Peter felt like he could trust Kevin but was leery of Eric. He shrugged off his doubts and started to strip out of his clothes. He picked out a comfortable pair of shorts and t-shirt. They watched him get dressed before pulling on their shirts, finishing their beer, and leaving the crumpled cans in the trash. They walked out with a naive, optimistic feeling.

Somehow, for some reason, Kevin and Eric knew the way. Peter followed along behind them trying to memorize everything he saw. Before they got there they could hear the music, there were parked cars up and down the streets. When they got to the house they walked inside without being questioned. Each room of the house was crowded with people, men and women. Many guys were shirtless, many of the women in revealing shirts. And they were talking to each other. Peter rolled his eyes at the dilemma before making his way through the people to look for Brad.

Kevin and Eric moved with him because he seemed to know where he was going but when they spotted the beer keg they signaled they wanted to stop. He moved to it with them and took one of the offered beers from who he guessed was a frat brother.

"What's the plan?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, what's the plan?" Eric asked.

"I don't know," Peter said and they started to turn away in annoyance but he grabbed them to get their attention, "look, I should find the guy who invited me. Go talk to some girls and we'll meet back at the front door in an hour. Kevin has my phone number so call me if you need to but let's try to make sure we get home safely."

They agreed to his plan and he headed off into the party, alone. He moved through the crowd with a casual walk, turning sideways to get between people when needed. He rubbed up against a few cute guys on the way accidentally and they glared back at him but he shrugged it off. He looked all through the first floor and was double checking rooms when he finally spotted Brad on a couch in the game room, shirtless and a cup of beer in hand. He walked to him and was greeted with a drunken smile as the other young man got to his feet and moved to hug him. Peter was shocked by the display of affection so he just stood there and accepted it.

"I'm glad you came. I was getting so bored. Did you just get here?"

"Yeah, I hope it's okay I brought some friends."

"Are they as cute as you?" Brad whispered.

"Not really," Peter replied.

Brad gave a mischievous laugh before putting his arm around Peter's waist. He ushered him out of the room to the hallway, then to the kitchen. He bit at his lip nervously as he looked around at the guest partiers.

"Where are we going?" Peter asked.

"I thought we could use some privacy to talk."

"There's too many people," Peter replied.

"Hey, let's go up to my room."

"Okay," Peter said.

They made their way up to the second floor through the people to a bedroom door that Brad pushed open with a casual hand. Peter looked around, then into the room as Brad flicked on the light. It was a little messy inside with stacks of paper plates, crushed cans of beer and pop, and underwear hanging out of a laundry basket. He spotted a bottle by the bed half full with yellow liquid and looked away. He had a guess about what was inside.

"Take a seat," Brad said motioning to his partially covered bed.

Peter sat and looked to Brad who moved to the desk chair and sat. He started to talk but Peter barely listened. He was still wearing his sheer white shorts, every part of his upper body was covered in muscles like he had been carved from stone. His nipples were hard and nearly symmetrical. His abs barely lost form as he sat there. When he moved his arms Peter studied the way his biceps moved.

"So how about it? Do you want to pledge?"

"Uh," Peter said as he looked around the room, "maybe."

"I couldn't stop thinking about you after the swimming pool. You're not shy. I thought you were a nerd but we probably would have been friends in high school huh?"

"Maybe, I was on the swim team. I was kind of a preppy."

"Me too, it's just the way it was. I was on the wrestling team."

"Do you still wrestle?"

"Only in the bedroom," Brad said.

Peter rolled his eyes.

"But listen, I know I can joke with you but I'm not really out to my frat brothers. I don't really go in for all of that gay bullshit. I mean I'm not against it, just, I don't know it's hard to relate."

"No, I understand," Peter said. "I guess I'm kind of a stereotype but I don't exactly relate either to gay pop culture."

"So uh, are you interested in, you know..."

"Is it safe? I mean should we lock the door?"

"I'll do it," Brad said before walking to the door. He locked the handle by pushing it in and twisting. He turned back to Peter who pulled off his shirt. Brad made his way over to him, pulled down his shorts to reveal a hard dick trapped behind a jockstrap.

Peter reached out to the waistband, pulled it down to let Brad's dick stick out. It was easily over six inches, but not as long as Peter's. It curved a little to the left and up. He reached around to his buttocks and grabbed them firmly, pulled him closer until he took his dick between his lips. He sucked at the bulbous head, then sat back and looked up into Brad's eyes.

"That was just a tease," he said. "Now get down and suck me."

Brad sunk to his knees, grabbed at Peter's belt. He quickly undid it and pulled down Peter's shorts to his ankles before looking up to his hardening dick trapped beneath his white briefs along his thigh.

"I used to think the size of the dick was because of how masculine a guy was, how tough. All I had seen was other jocks. Then there was this one guy, the toughest guy I knew and he had the smallest dick. Last year I sucked off this nerd. He had a big dick, not as big as yours, but I thought it was so unfair."

"If you're going to keep talking then I want to hear you say something nice."

"Like what?"

"I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you want to suck my big dick."

"I want to suck it."

"What?"

"I want to suck your big dick."

"What does that make you?"

"A cock sucker," Brad answered.

"Go ahead, pull down my underwear and suck it."

Brad grabbed hold of Peter's underwear, his fingers under the waistband and pulled. When he got down to the ankles he pulled off Peter's shoes, his shorts, and the briefs fell off. He started his way back up and Peter stopped him, pulled Brad up as he stood. Their hard dicks pointed at each other. Peter leaned down and put his dick alongside Brad's. There was an obvious difference. Brad stopped breathing. Peter grinned before moving in to kiss him on the lips. Brad pulled away.

"I don't kiss," he said.

"Then let's get to it."

Peter sat back down. Brad got on his knees beside him on the bed. They leaned towards each other's dicks, made sure they were safely on the bed. Peter on his back Brad put his knees on either side of his head. They sucked and licked at each other. Groaned as their sensitive skin warmed to the beat of their hearts. Peter felt his ears turn red, his lips plumped as Brad thrust down into his mouth. Peter felt Brad struggling to take his dick. He signaled for them to change positions. Brad moved to his side, Peter pushed himself up on one elbow. They went back to sucking at each other. Their hands roamed over each other. Brad pulled away first. Peter did the same and they looked to each other.

"I want to fuck you," Brad said.

"I don't think so. Most guys are satisfied when I do it."

"Most guys?"

"All of the guys," Peter said.

"I've never, I've never been, you know penetrated before."

"We can just stick with this," Peter said.

"Okay," Brad replied.

They went back it, stroked and sucked. Brad came first. Peter pulled off in time to let the ejaculate shoot up over his abs and muscled pecs before falling back onto the bed. Brad stroked his dick with both hands until he felt the familiar twinge of an orgasm and his ejaculate shot up into the air only to land on his belly and in his pubic hair.

"That was good," Peter said.

"We should get back to the party."

Peter moved to the end of the bed and picked up his briefs he wiped at the ejaculate on his belly and in his pubic hair. Brad crawled to end of the bed and stepped off. He picked up his boxers and pulled them on before getting an old shirt and wiping the ejaculate from his chest. They looked each other in the eyes. Peter smirked before tossing his briefs to Brad who caught them in one hand, half the fabric hung loose.

"Something to remember me by," he said.

"I won't forget you any time soon, but really you should pledge."

Peter stood up and pulled on his shorts at the same time. He carefully tucked his dick into safety before zipping his fly closed. He looked to Brad who sniffed at the briefs.

"I'll think about it," Peter said.

He finished dressing and walked out of the room. Surprisingly no one was around. He checked his phone before making his way to where he was supposed to meet Kevin and Eric. He wasn't surprised he didn't find them but he was surprised when he saw them still amongst the crowd, both were shirtless and drunk. Peter made his way to them.

"Hey Peter, glad to see you. We're going to pledge the fraternity, Eric and I. You should too. They're very accepting of homosexuals. I asked."

Peter rolled his eyes at the comment and hoped no one from the fraternity had heard. He looked to Eric who put an arm around his back.

"I'm having a great time," he said.

Peter licked the taste from his teeth, for once he felt lost in the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment