Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Str8 Ch 01 CFNM, tentacle male

The summer heat lingered in the air as Marco and Roger sat on the pool deck to Roger’s home quietly drinking a 17 year old single malt Scotch.  This was their way to celebrate and wind down at the end of the week, no wife and no husband, just two old friends drinking together.  They had known each other since college, been roommates for a year before Roger finally came out about being homosexual.  Marco had suspected it since they first met because girls, young women, preoccupied his mind and he was always trying to figure out how to meet them, how to date them, and how to get them into bed.  When he was with another guy it was his favorite subject because he wanted to know any tip or trick to doing it.  Roger was the opposite, always shy about it, and Marco had suspected he was either gay or a virgin.

But then he realized most of Roger’s friends were women and that he could chat them up with ease, that’s when he realized his roommate was gay, well had his suspicions, and a after a year of waiting his friend finally said it, “I’m gay” to which Marco responded, “so can we work on your wingman skills to get me dates?”

That was actually how Marco met Heather, she was one of Roger’s friends and they’d all go out together.  Eventually the two got to talking and then Roger started setting them up on dates where he’d say something came up unexpected.  It worked three times until one night when Roger came back to their apartment and found Marco in the middle of a marathon of a show he knew he hadn’t watched before.  Marco walked into the room quietly and sat down.  He was just about to say something, accuse his roommate of setting them up on a date, when Roger spoke first.

“So how was your date?”

“So you were setting me up,” Marco replied with a bit of faked anger.

“Well, I knew that you liked each other and I was getting tired of being the third wheel, and I figured you two make a cute couple.  Did it work out?”

“I think I’m going to marry her,” Marco replied.

“Whoa, whoa, we’re getting a little ahead of ourselves,” Roger said.

But it was true, it happened.  And after college they got married.  For a while they all lived in the same apartment until one day Roger decided to move out.  He said he needed space, in truth he was tired of knowing his two best friends were having sex, and so he moved out first into an all gay house, though that didn’t last long, because he got tired of his roommates eating his food.  Marco and Heather moved out of the apartment a few months later and into their house which her parents helped them buy.  Roger struggled for years until he met his husband, Thomas, who Marco had introduced him to as one of their neighbors at Thomas’s pool party.

They had known each other so long that there wasn’t much they didn’t know about each other.  There were no more interesting stories, few surprises.  And that was the nice thing about being old friends, Roger thought, those quiet moments of silence when neither felt obligated to speak but after that moment had passed he looked to Marco who had an inquisitive look on his red face.  One too many drinks, this is going to be a good one, he thought so he prepared himself and took a deep breath.

“Okay, I’m finally drunk enough to ask this,” Marco said, his face got even more red as he spoke, “but I have to know...”

“Know what?”

“Does it hurt?”

“Does what-” Roger thought for a long moment, “oh, you mean- Why are you asking me about, you know, butt stuff?  Are you trying to get Heather to, you know, do it?  I don’t know what it’s like for a woman.  It’s different.  I mean, you know how it works right, about the prostate?”

“I’ve read a little about it, but it’s like, I don’t know.  I’ve gotten just about every opinion from it hurts to it doesn’t hurt and some people talk about the prostate but it seems like if the other person doesn’t know what they’re doing then it could go wrong.  I mean I’ve only ever stuck a finger up there and it’s like, I don’t know, good and bad at the same time, like it’s a different feeling, but I don’t think I could reach my prostate and so it’s like having something shoved up there just seems painful.”

“Are we still talking about the same thing?”

“What?”

“Are we talking about you getting Heather to have anal sex or are we talking about something else?”

Marco closed his mouth, retreated back into his chair, then crossed his arms.  Roger looked to him for a moment trying to elicit some further communication but when he saw how defensive his friend had gotten he wondered if he had made a mistake in the conversation.  Should he have just assumed that Marco was talking about himself?  Roger finished his drink and motioned for Marco to do the same, which he did, before pouring them each another shot.  Marco downed it then leaned back into the conversation.

“I need to say this before I can’t speak.  Heather wants to try pegging me.  For a while it was all she would talk about and that’s why I tried it on myself with my finger.  It was uncomfortable and to be honest kind of messy so like it’s not something I want to do without knowing about it.  Like it’s our five year anniversary coming up and I want to get her something special but when I’ve looked online at the dildos it’s very intimidating.  I saw this one...”

Marco’s words slowed to a stop and remained locked inside his brain as some thought that bounced around his head.  He sat back in his chair, then immediately took off his shirt and said he felt too warm.  Roger looked over his friend, smirked to himself that Marco was still fit, still worked out regularly.  He took the chance to observe his friend’s physique and his tattoos, then leaned back into his chair and tried to adjust his dick without being noticed.  He finished his drink and they both sat quietly looking into the pool that was partially illuminated by lights around its sides.  He looked to his friend and was about to speak when the sliding door opened and he looked up to see Thomas standing there with an amused look on his face.

“Two drunks sitting by the pool,” he said.

“I’m going for a swim,” Marco blurted out before standing.

“Wait, wait, phone,” Thomas said and Marco turned to him and handed over his phone and his wallet before walking to the pool and jumping into the water.  He made a large splash then stood up in the shallow end a few moments later and stepped backwards to the wall where he put out his arms on either side of him and exclaimed, “this feels so good.”

Thomas looked to Roger who motioned for him to sit and poured him a drink using Marco’s glass.  Thomas downed it and looked to where Marco stood in their pool and he had a realization.

“I think Marco is pissing himself in our pool,” he said.

“Better in the pool than pissing himself sitting here,” Roger replied.

“Yes,” Thomas said, “I wouldn’t want to clean up that mess.”

“What mess?” Roger asked.  He had forgotten what he had just said.

“Don’t worry about it,” Thomas answered.

“It’s all good.  We were just drinking.  I think we had too much, but Marco there deserves it.  Heather wants to stick a dildo up his butt.”

“I’m right here,” Marco said over his shoulder, “I can still hear you.”

“Really?” Thomas asked.

“Yes, she wants to peg him but he’s worried about the pain.  He says he stuck a finger up there and he’s not sure he likes it.  I think he should try one of Heather’s dildos.  That’s what I was going to say to him before he jumped in the pool.  He should try a dildo and then if he likes it she can go at him with one of those big ol’ strap ons.”

“It’s a popular thing now,” Thomas replied, “lots of straight guys are figuring out anal sex isn’t such a big deal.”

“I know, but they have to get over the emasculation first, and the fear of not being- not being a man- and they’ll realize it feels good.”

“And when was the last time something got put up your butt?” Thomas replied.

Roger looked to him.  It was their own personal secret, or at least private thing.  Roger was usually the top and rarely if ever did he put something up his butt even for just a little bit of fun.  He shook off the question and stood.  Thomas watched him begin to strip, not just his shirt but he dropped his shorts and underwear too.

“We still have company,” Thomas said, “and neighbors.”

“Marco has seen me.  I’ve seen him.  It’s no big deal.  It’s not like I’m going to fuck him.  Hey Marco are you okay with me being naked?”

“I’m fine,” Marco replied.

“Do you want to take off your clothes and we can go skinny dipping?”

“Too late,” Marco replied before tossing his soaking wet shorts and underwear onto the pool deck.

They both laughed and Thomas sighed before looking up to his neighbors’ windows to see if there were any lights on or any motion of someone watching them.  He didn’t see any so he just hoped for the best.  Roger walked to the pool, his feet slapped against the cement, and then he jumped into the water.  When he emerged Thomas was surprised to see him in a panic and stroking to reach Marco who quickly pulled him to the wall.  Thomas got up to his feet but stopped when he realized they were both safe, though they were face to face with Roger gripping the wall behind Marco.  They laughed and giggled.

“Aw dude, your dick is touching my dick,” Marco said.

“Sorry, it’s just, I almost drowned,” Roger replied, “I swallowed some water.”

“And it’s hard,” Marco said before trying to move Roger away to one side.

Roger gave in to his friend’s hands and moved beside him but clung to the wall.  Thomas sat and watched them carefully.

“I bet you’d never feel my hard dick again,” Roger joked.

“When did that happen?” Thomas asked from the shadows.

“Our second year together his parents came for something or other and we decided to share the bed-”

“We were sharing the room.  You decided to share the bed,” Marco replied.

“And you knew he was gay?”

“Yeah, I came out to him months prior.  Well, we both needed a good nights sleep so I asked him to share my bed.  It was fine at first, we even made up this little dividing line down the middle, but Marco here is a restless sleeper and at some point we got intertwined with each other, my hard dick ended up on his thigh by the time we woke up.  It was hilarious.”

“You thought it was hilarious, I blocked it from my memory until now.”

Thomas shook off the thought and cleared his throat.  He wanted a return to normal.  He wanted to go to bed but he didn’t want to leave two drunks, two naked drunks, in his pool.

“Are you both done?” he asked.

“I’m ready to get out,” Marco said.

“Me too, I’m too drunk for this.”

They both started to move along the wall to the stairs.  When Roger struggled with them Marco was quick to grab him from behind and push him up.  Together they emerged from the water and walked to where Thomas sat, Marco behind Roger partially holding him up and Roger half asleep.  Thomas was quick to take him in his arms and help them both inside where he let Roger slide to the ground and helped Marco to a chair.  He retrieved towels for them and helped his husband Roger to the bedroom before returning to find Marco asleep in the chair with the towel over his chest and his dick laying across his thigh.  He took a moment to appreciate the naked man before him then retrieved his phone and sent a text to Heather that Marco was drunk and would sleep it off at their house, then he locked the sliding door and strategically turned out the lights before going to the bedroom.

The next morning with the sunrise, Marco awoke to find himself naked in his best friend’s home not entirely sure why.  He wrapped the towel around himself, found his still wet clothes on the pool deck, then walked home to find Heather still in bed.  She helped him to it and they fell asleep together.  That afternoon Roger knocked at his door wearing sunglasses and a baseball cap.  He handed over his phone and wallet.  Marco invited him inside the house, a sheet wrapped around himself in some attempt at a toga.

“Are we still friends?” Roger asked.

“What all did we do?”

“Nothing, you know, I didn’t rape you.”

“Whoa, who said anything about rape?  I mean, I kind of remember what happened, and if anything I’d probably be the one raping you,” Marco shot back.

“I feel like shit,” Roger said to break the conversation.

“Little hair of the dog?”

“So we’re still friends?”

“Of course we’re still friends.  Our partners probably hate us, but of course we’re friends, even if you poked me in the belly with your little, hard dick,” Marco said.

“Little?”

“Okay, big, hard dick,” Marco said.
He poured them each a drink of whiskey and they downed it.  He motioned for Roger to sit on the couch and they sat next to each other.

“Is Heather out?”

“Yep.  Is Thomas out?”

“No, but he kind of said I had to find something to do for a while.”

“Kicked you out?”

“Just for a little bit.  I get kind of cranky when I’m hungover and he said I only can blame myself but we, you, had serious stuff to talk about last night.”

“You remember that?”

“Of course I do.  Are you going to do it?”

“I think so,” Marco replied.

“Then here, take this, it’s the address and number for a discreet sex toy store.  I recommend you go there and find the smallest dildo then work your way up.  You can get all kinds, some vibrate and they feel really good.”

“If I remember from last night you don’t stick anything up your butt,” Marco said.

“What?  You remember that?  No, it’s not, I mean...”

“Let’s never talk about this again?” Marco asked.

“Deal,” Roger replied.



Find the second part: https://brieflytoldstories.blogspot.com/2018/09/str8-part-two-eight-loving-arms.html
 This and other stories are on my Patreon Campaign: https://www.patreon.com/brieflytoldstories

No comments:

Post a Comment