Translate

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Back to Basics Pt 1/2

Home between my junior and senior year of college I had few prospects except sitting around the house, playing video games, and jerking off when I could, so it was a surprise when after being home for a week I got a phone call from someone I hadn’t heard from for three years.

“Rick,” my mom said, “it’s Mrs. Hutch.  She wants to talk to you.”

I hadn’t thought about her for so long that her name was strange to me when I heard it, though I quickly snapped out of my confusion when I collected the phone.  Mrs. Hutch was the mother of a boy I had babysat for two years, but that was five years ago.  He must be eighteen by now, I thought.

“Hello Rick, this is Mrs. Hutch.  How are you doing?”

“Good, how are you?”

“I’m doing good.  This summer seems like it is going to be a nice one.  Do you have any plans?”

“Not really,” I said.

“Good,” she replied, “I have a bit of a dilemma.  You see Bobby is eighteen now but he hasn’t really been behaving himself.  He got in a bit of trouble this last year and summers are always worse.  He gets so carried away with things.  I’m afraid of him hanging around with his usual friends and doing something terrible before he goes off to college.  Would you be interested in hanging out with him and keeping him out of trouble?  He needs a mentor and I thought with you being at college, plus you two got along all those years ago.”

“Well,” I said.

“We’d pay you.  I know it’s hard to find a job these days.  You said you didn’t have any plans.”

“No, it sounds good, but how much time would be involved?”

“Well,” she said, “my husband and I are going away this weekend and we’re worried about him being alone at the house so maybe you could come over Friday afternoon and stay until Monday evening when we’d be back.”

I thought about the idea of being somewhere else all weekend, baby sitting no less, and for an eighteen year old who probably wouldn’t like the idea, but somehow it made sense so he didn’t trash the house, and I liked the idea of getting paid.  I wanted a new video game for the summer and didn’t want to have to ask my parents for the cash.

“Are you interested?” she asked.

I could only think of one other question.

“How much does it pay?”

“We’re willing to give you three hundred and fifty-dollars plus we’ll pay for everything.”

My jaw dropped at the offer.  It was more than I’d be paid working minimum wage for two weeks and it would be in cash.  I regained my focus.

“That sounds great,” I said.  “What time do you want me to be there?”

“Come by after twelve, my husband and I will both be home though we won’t be leaving until four o’clock but I might have to run some errands and it might be easier, especially if there are any problems.”

“I’ll be there,” I said.

Friday, I got there just after noon.  I parked on the street and walked up to the front door feeling confident, though slightly nervous.  I was more worried about how Bobby would react.  I pressed the button for the doorbell, then stuck my hands in my pockets.  I had just started to look around when the front door opened.  It was Bobby.  He stood on there in the opening of the door dressed in white briefs and a white t-shirt that came down to his hips.  He was taller and more muscled than I could have imagined, though still not as tall as me.  He had loose curly brown hair and I saw that his eyes were red like he had been crying.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hey Rick,” he said to me before turning and shouting into the house that I had arrived.

He opened the door and stepped aside to let me in to the house.  I entered cautiously.  The place was better than my own home.  It was newer, but also cleaner.  It smelled of vanilla scented candles and everything was in its proper place.  I looked to him almost feeling like I should say something about his red eyes but stopped myself because he was no doubt upset about me being there.  He had probably argued with his parents, then cried to try and get them to feel sympathy for him.  He rubbed at his eye with the back of his hand.

“I just woke up,” he said.

“That’s what’s nice about summer and not being in school.  You just graduated,” I said.

It felt like I was rubbing in the fact that he was eighteen but needed a babysitter but I wasn’t.  I was trying to make conversation and keep it positive.

“Yeah,” he replied.

“Well, uh, any plans for college?”

“Dad says I have to go to the community college because my grades weren’t very good.  It’s either that or a Trade School because he doesn’t want to waste money on tuition.  If I do good though he says I can transfer.”

“That sounds like a good plan,” I said.

“I guess,” he replied.  “Hey I’m really hungry so I’m going to go eat something.  Mom probably wants to talk to you.”

He stepped past me and I followed after him.  I could make out his butt in the white fabric and I felt myself getting a little excited.  I liked the way his shirt was loose but half covered the curve of it.  I followed him to the kitchen where he went to a cupboard.  When he raised his hands his shirt lifted too showing his full round cheeks, the way his underwear stretched around them, the small of his back.  I wanted to feel them, but I also wanted to grab hold of his underwear and give him a wedgie.  I was so focused I didn’t see him look back at me.

“Like something you see?” he asked.

I looked up into his eyes and he smiled at me before turning and leaning back against the counter.  No one else was around.  His hand went to his hip, the edge of his shirt, then slowly began to slide it up his body, over the fabric around the top of his thigh which made his crotch more apparent but also began to show his abdomen, his belly button.  I shook my head.  It was a lie.

“Come on big boy,” he said.

I gulped.  I looked him in the eye and his face broke into a laugh.  His hand fell and he turned away from me back to the counter where he picked up the bowl and walked to another cupboard.  I wiped my hands on my jeans.  He took out a box of cereal and poured some into the bowl.  Each flake that hit felt like a bullet being shot.  What had I gotten myself into?  Would I be able to maintain my authority?

He put the box of cereal away and went to the refrigerator, though he looked back at me as he did.  He smiled and got out the soy milk.  He poured some into the bowl over the cereal and I could hear it run over the flakes.  He put the container away, closed the refrigerator door, and picked up his bowl, crossed the room to a drawer where he took out a spoon, then moved to where I stood.  I thought if he could just walk past me it would be over but he didn’t.  He reached up and pinched my right cheek.  I hated when people pinched my cheeks, but I didn’t want to swat his arm away and cause a scene.  I realized he was testing me, trying to get rid of me so he could be home alone.

I took a deep breath to keep my emotions in check, but that’s when his hand moved a little, his thumb suddenly at my lips.  He brushed across them from one end to the other.   I felt as if I had just lost something but he only shook his head, then began to laugh.  He dropped his hand, then walked around me.  I lowered my head but then remembered his mother and decided I should find her.  I was going to tell her it was off.  I was going to tell her to find someone else.

That’s when I heard her coming out of her bedroom and down the hallway.  She was well dressed and she had aged noticeably since I last saw her but she was still an attractive woman.  He wore these silver ear rings and smelled of perfume.  She moved close and put her hand on my forearm.

“Thank you for coming.  It means so much to us.  I have to run to the store for some errands but I’ll be back in about an hour.  Go make yourself comfortable in the living room.  If my husband shows up don’t worry about it because he knows your supposed to be here.”  She stepped away from me faster than I could react.  I watched her look into the living room to her son.  “Behave yourself young man.  Your father will be home soon and I’m just running errands,” she said.  Then she turned back to me and put her hand back on my forearm, “if anything goes wrong you just call me.”

And like that she was gone.  She turned and left the house with her purse in hand.  I listened as she got into her car and drove away before looking to Bobby in the living room.  There was nothing else to do so I joined him.  I sat in the living room watching him watch TV for about half an hour.  It was an enjoyable sight and I was half hard when his father came home.

He came to the living room.  He was dressed in a suit and tie which he began to loosen.  He spotted me and nodded a hello before he looked to Bobby.

“Still in your underwear,” he said, “and we have a guest.  What’s wrong with you?  It’s the afternoon.  You can’t just sit around all day like that.”

Bobby turned to look at his father but didn’t speak.  I felt awkward just sitting there, almost as if I had done something wrong.  I thought to say something to break the tension but his father spoke first to me.

“Let’s go talk in my office,” he said.

“Right,” I replied before jumping to my feet and following after him.

He led me to the back of the house where he opened a large, solid oak door and ushered me inside to find a clean, orderly home office.  It looked more like it was for show than use as there were no papers, no work around.  The desk was completely empty, just one long, dark top.

“Do you smoke?” he asked as he offered me a cigar.

“No thanks sir,” I said.

“Good, and don’t let Bobby have any of them.  He’s too young.”

“I won’t sir,” I said.

“Yeah well, the boy has a mind of his own.  Sometimes by the way he acts he just doesn’t seem to get it.  He’s supposed to be growing up to be a man but he does so poorly in school and now with his behavior issues.  Maybe he’s lacking testosterone.”

I was stunned by his comments, yet somehow expected them.  I had dealt very little with the man in my former service.  He had always seemed aloof and distant.  He had given me a ride home once and I remember being on edge around him, afraid I would say the wrong thing.

“Well, I had to give him a spanking just before you got here.  He was being such a brat.  I didn’t have to always do that.  I did when he was young but as he got older I stopped but then lately the way he’s been acting.  It started as a threat and then it just happened and it seems like its the only thing I’ve been able to do to keep him in line.  If it comes down to it don’t be afraid to give him one.  I think you should be able to overpower him, but really he should respect you and I’ll have a conversation with him.  If he doesn’t behave himself this weekend then he’ll pay for it when I get back.”

Maybe it was something to hold over him, but it felt more like something I didn’t want to think about as I thought Bobby was too old for such treatment.  Maybe I could succeed where he his parents failed by rationalizing with him, convince him to be behave.  I liked the idea but wouldn’t dare tell his father.

“Whatever you do don’t let him get in control, don’t let him have his way.  He wants to throw a party this weekend like all young men his age but we can’t have it.  I don’t want the police showing up.  I don’t want to get calls from the neighbors.  Is that clear?  If I do then it might just be your ass on the line.  Do you understand me?”

“Yes sir,” I said.

What did he mean by my ass?  Would he spank me too?  Wasn’t I too old?  What had I gotten myself into?  I thought about Bobby in the kitchen earlier and how it would be to spend the weekend of three days and three nights.  I swallowed hard but decided I would have to man up and handle the situation.

Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment