Translate

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Act Your Age Ch 05: Hugh

I tried to think about what had happened between Grant and myself for a few days, between classes and homework but I wasn’t one for self-reflection.  When Friday came around I decided I needed to get out, have a drink, and maybe find someone fun so I called Tucker.  He liked the idea because he was stressed as well so we decided to go out to a gay bar in the city.  We met up with three of his friends: Devon, Charlie, and Nate.  We greeted each other but there was no chemistry between us personally, not even as potential fuck buddies.  The place was small and dark.  We didn’t get carded on the way in but I knew I’d get carded if I went to the bar myself. 

Tucker, Devon, and Charlie went instead at first.  Tucker slid me half his drink before going back for another.  I downed it and when he got back I took that drink from him too and drank half of it.  They talked about college and sports so I decided to look around the bar.  I spotted a handsome, older man near the stage area that was barely enough room for someone to stand.  The only thing special about it was that it was elevated.  He saw me watching him and he started to look back so I turned back to the guys.  I asked if any of them wanted to dance.  Nate, the one who wasn’t drinking, said he wanted to dance with me so I set my cane against one of the legs of the table, we got up, and went to the center of the bar where others were dancing. 

It was easy for Nate to get close to me, for a moment I regretted inviting him because I barely knew him but he was a good dancer.  Our bodies touched as we danced, his hand went to my hip so I decided to stop him.  I leaned to his ear and told him I was interested in someone else, but he didn’t pull back his hand.  Instead we continued to dance.  He leaned to my ear.  His breath smelled terrible.

“We can still have fun,” he said.

I thought about pushing him away but instead I stepped back from him and broke into moves that kept the distance.  It wasn’t long before I spotted that handsome, older man moving through the crowd.  He passed me and we stared each other in the eye, but he kept moving.  I hoped he didn’t want me to come after him.  Nate moved close again.

“Why don’t you take off your shirt?” he asked.

I shook my head.  I stepped back from him and for a moment I thought he was going to leave me, but I saw the look in his eyes.  I was fresh meat.  He probably wasn’t used to guys turning him down with his broad shoulders and good looks but he just didn’t have it for me.  He was creepy but in a desperate way.  He was a nice guy.  He was chum.  It wasn’t long before the handsome man came back in our direction, but this time was headed my direction.  I signaled him to come over and told Nate I wanted to dance with someone else.  Nate saw the man and rolled his eyes before he walked away.  The man closed the distance between us.

“I’m Hugh,” he said.

“Shane,” I said.

“You’re cute,” he said.  “What happened to your friend?  Was he just your friend?”

I shook my head.

“Let’s dance,” I said.

He moved close to me and we began to dance together.  This time when my body touched his and his body touched mine there was something there.  He was a few inches taller and I could tell he had muscled arms.  There were a few wrinkles, a few marks of age, but he was handsome.  We danced until we were sweaty, our bodies worked in unison as if we were simulating a sex act right there.  He put his hands out to my hips, took hold of my shirt.

“Take it off,” he said.

I stopped him and leaned to his neck where I kissed it then aimed my lips up to his ear.

“You first,” I said.

He smiled and let go of my shirt, then took hold of his own.  He pulled it off easily, tucked it in his back pocket.  I did the same.  His hands were back at me and pulled me close so that our chests touched, our lips were inches apart.  His breath smelled of whiskey and mint.  I reached up, grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss.  His tongue worked its way between my lips and I could taste him.  It was the moment I wanted as I felt our legs intertwine, my thigh right in his crotch so that I could feel his bulge.  He pulled away from me.

“I want you,” he said.  “There’s a back room.”

I had him right where I wanted him.  He needed me.  Any other night I would have gone along for the cheap thrill but I decided to play hard to get.  I wanted to be cruel.  I wanted some kind of revenge against Grant, some kind of self-affirmation.

“You have to wait,” I said.  “I need another drink.  I’m going over to my friends, bring me a double whiskey neat and we’ll talk.”

One of his hands went to my side just under my arm pit, the other to my chest where he felt my sweat as he looked down into my eyes.  He was trying to make a choice, trying to determine if I was worth it, but I thought he would be game.  I reached behind him and grabbed his ass before pulling his shirt from his pocket and stepping out of our embrace.  I slid the fabric around my neck and winked at him.  He nodded so I walked away back to the table.

Tucker and Charlie were still there.  I put both shirts on the table, showed them my prize, then pointed out the shirtless man at the bar and told them he was bringing me a drink.  The complimented me on my boldness and said I had a nice catch.  I asked what happened to Devon and Nate.

“Devon is playing pool.  Nate got pissed so he’s in the back room.  He said you got him worked up but were a tease, but then he saw you with your new friend,” Tucker said before sipping at his drink.

“He didn’t have nice things to say about young men who only like old men,” Charlie added.

“Not only, just prefer,” I said.  “They know what they want.”

“Is it serious?” Tucker asked.

“You can still fuck me,” I answered, “at least for now.”

He grinned and looked to the bar where Hugh was headed our direction with my drink in his hand but nothing for himself.  He got close to me and put his arm around my back.  I liked the feel of his warmth but was focused on the drink.  I drank half of it, then kissed him.

“Go slow with it.  I had to convince the bartender it was for myself,” Hugh said.

“Well then I shouldn’t be caught with it,” I said before I downed the second half.

He slipped his hand down my side to my waistband and I felt his fingers slip inside but not go very far.  Tucker and Charlie started talking to each other and I decided the table was enough cover so I put my hand in his crotch.  I tickled his bulge, let my finger work down his taint.

“Take it easy there,” Hugh whispered.

“Do you still want to have fun?” I asked.

“What did you have in mind?”

“We can go to the back room,” I answered.

He started to move but I stopped him.  He sighed as he was still anchored to me, but moved more behind me so that his arms were around my sides, his thumbs went inside the front of my jeans.  His muscled back against me, his form almost enveloped me.  I wanted to give in to him but I stopped myself.  I turned on him instead.  I looked up into his eyes and I grinned.

“What?” he asked.

“I want you to flash my friends,” I said.

“What?”

“Show them your dick,” I said.  “If they approve then we can go to the back room but if they don’t then we call it quits.”

“Are you serious?”

“Completely,” I said.

He contemplated my challenge for a moment before he moved from me and between my two friends, placed a hand on each of their shoulders and whispered to them.  They looked to me and smiled.  I grinned, then looked to my glass and was disappointed it was empty.  The three of them looked ready to depart but I stopped them and leaned across the table.

“Here,” I said.

Hugh shrugged his shoulders then pulled the two guys into a triangle.  It was actually pretty effective.  It reminded me of one time my youth soccer team said they’d form a wall around me so I could change because I wore the wrong uniform.  It felt so embarrassing and I couldn’t help but fear them moving away at the last minute, leaving me in my underwear on the field.  I watched the two guys looking down at his crotch and I was suddenly jealous. They were seeing something I wasn’t, I might not ever, unless I acted.  I was about to try and break into their grouping when Hugh shifted and I knew he was putting his dick away and zipping up.

Tucker and Charlie turned to me and nodded.  Hugh moved from behind them to where I stood and took hold of me.  This time I knew he had won so I gave in to his motion as he ushered me to the back room.  The door gave easily with his push, but when it closed it sounded heavy and too solid as if it couldn’t be opened again. 

The back room was dark and it took me a moment to adjust.  It was partially lit with black lights so anything white or fluorescent glowed.  It was my first time being back there and I saw a number of stalls, or what were called ‘play areas’ but things weren’t easily contained.  One guys was completely naked and I had to wonder where his clothes were.  Were they in some corner?  Would they be clean?  How dirty would they get? 

Hugh took hold of me from behind and led me down the aisle to look for a free area.  We reached the end but couldn’t find anything except a few men at the back wall getting blow jobs.  He turned me and pressed me against the brick, then moved in for a kiss.  I was just drunk enough that it felt great as he undid my belt buckle and opened my jeans, pushed them down with my underwear until my hard, leaking cock was against him, between us, rubbing against his jeans and leaving a slimy trail.

“I want you,” he said before moving to my neck.

The thought of being fucked while standing up wasn’t appealing.  I had cleaned myself in the shower just in case I felt like it, but I didn’t feel like it.  He kissed and bit at me before moving down to my chest.  His hands were at my pectorals, his fingers were on my nipples.  He went lower and my hand went to the back of his head.  His hair was short, probably cut every two weeks by a regular barber.  He pulled my underwear down, forced it along with my jeans down to my ankles, then buried his nose in my pubic hair, kissed at the base of my dick. 

In that dark room there was no young and old.  There was only flesh.  There was only pleasure.  I thought for a moment he was going to start sucking my dick but then I felt him moving back up my body until we were face to face, though his hand went to my dick where he slowly worked it along the entire shaft making me crazy.  I tried to kiss him but he stopped me.  I tried to pull him back down but he resisted.  I wanted him.  He had flipped the game on me. 

That’s when he pulled me from the wall and moved to where I had been.  That’s when he put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me down to my knees.  My bare skin against the cement floor, my jeans and underwear at my ankles in filth, my bare ass vulnerable, my hard dick stuck out from me, my balls tight and aching.  He unzipped his fly and pulled out his erect cock.  It was big.  The bulbous end touched my lips and I could taste his pre-cum.  I slowly began to work myself as I licked the bulbous head.

Once it was wet enough around the sides I started to nibble until he reached down, took hold of my ears, and pulled me onto him.  I took only a few inches in my mouth but I knew he was long so I took hold with my hand to start working him.  He had other plans as he pulled me down more until it reached the back of my mouth and my gag reflex happened.  I pulled back as saliva flooded my mouth, took a breath, then went right back at him until my mouth was full again.

Spit worked out between my lips along with cum, ran down my chin, and I felt droplets begin to form.  I was breathing through my nose, jerking, and sucking.  He shifted on his feet and I knew I had him again.  I felt like being a tease and demanding some other thing from him but he had me by the back of the head.  My left hand slipped up and down my own dick.

More pre-cum oozed from him, mixed with my spit.  I pulled off to catch my breath and strands of liquid stretched between us.  I looked up to him but there was little to be seen in that dark place, just feel.  He stuck his dick back inside and worked me some more until the mixture of our bodies ran freely down the middle of my chest, even into my pubes. 

My entire body was sweaty, the liquor was wearing off.  I was sobering up and my knees began to ache so I worked him harder with my hand, driving the base of it into his balls and crotch until he lunged between my lips, paused, and I felt his semen hit the back of my mouth, run down my throat.  His hand went to my forehead and pushed me off, but he wasn’t done.  Cum hit my face, my eyebrows, my nose, my cheeks, and then my throat until finally he was drained.

I ejaculated between his feet and onto the bottom of the wall and the floor.  I was delighted but suddenly conscious of what I had done and where I was at with my essentially naked body, sweat in the middle of my back, down my ass crack.  His dick touched my face.  He slapped me with it until I sat back on my feet.  There could have been more.  I wanted it.  But he put his dick away, zipped up, and began to step away from me.  I had been used.  He stepped past me and walked away.

Not wanting to invite anymore men, anymore action, I worked myself up the wall to my feet but remembered leaving my shirt on the table.  There was only one other piece of cloth with me I could use so I kicked off my shoes, took off my underwear and wiped my face with the leggings until it felt like it couldn’t hold anymore, then I used it to wipe my chest.  Finally I felt a little drier so I pulled my jeans back up and tossed my boxers off into the darkness.

By the time I got out to the table Hugh was gone and the guys were drunk except for Nate who I realized was our designated driver.  I asked Tucker to get me another drink and sat at the table with them.  I was feeling pretty confident, used but somehow confident, when I realized Devon kept staring at me.

“What is it?” I asked.

“You got some in your hair,” he said.

“What, really, get it out.”

“No way man,” he said.

I should have gone to the restroom first to check myself but I didn’t feel like getting up so I wiped at my hair to find that indeed there was something there.  I worked it into the strands until I thought it was gone.  Tucker set the drink down in front of me and I downed it before asking them if they were ready to leave.  Everyone said they had had their fun and it was time to go home.

They drove me back to my place where I got out, then waved them away.  I was feeling drunk, emboldened, and frustrated. 

Instead of going home I walked next door to Grant’s home and knocked on his door.  It should be raining, I thought, it would be more dramatic.  But it wasn’t raining.  The night was quiet except for my knocking.  His porch light came on and I felt the light over my shoulder.  I looked up to it, covered my eyes with my hand.  He opened the door and it felt like the air had been sucked from my lungs.  I was drunk but I could still function.  It felt like my brain was disconnected from my body.  I knew I shouldn’t be there but I was.

This was some obstacle to overcome, something I could best.  I looked to him in the doorway.  He was in an open bathrobe but I couldn’t see his body.  I had seen him shirtless and could imagine his abs, the v shaped stomach that ran down to his cock there in the shadows, limp and enticing.

“Why don’t you like me?” I asked.

“This isn’t the time,” he said.

“No, I have to know.  Why don’t you like me?  Everyone likes me.  Tonight I was with this guy who would have done anything for me.  I made him flash my friends before I sucked him off in the back room.  Guys like me but not you.”

“I like you.  I just don’t like what I’m hearing,” he said.  “You’re drunk and you’ve been out with your friends, go home and we’ll talk about this tomorrow.”

“No,” I said.

He sighed and for a moment I worried he’d call the cops but instead he opened the door and invited me inside.  I swayed a little on my feet as I stepped inside but steadied myself with my cane, then made my way to the chair.  He closed his robe and tied it before locking the door handle.  He moved to the couch where he sat but kept his knees together.

“What do you want from me?” I asked.

“I want you to be a better person,” he said.

I felt like I could do anything.  My mind was racing.  I asked him for another drink, demanded it really, and this time he obliged.  He went to the mini-bar he had and poured me a shot of whiskey, brought it to me.  I downed it.  That was the last thing I remember about that night.

Chapter 1, Chapter 2 , Chapter 3 , Chapter 4 , Chapter 6 , Chapter 7




No comments:

Post a Comment