Translate

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Brat Ch 02 Pt 1- Birthday Swats

It was the Sunday after my mother stopped over, before my birthday.  I was chatting with Ethan during a game when I remembered to tell him the good news. 

“My birthday is coming up,” I said.

“Really?”

“I’m turning 21.”

“That’s good, now you can drink legally.”

“Well,” I said.  “There are still rules.”

“Of course, but I mean we can go out to bars now.  So, what are you doing for your birthday?”

“I don’t know.  I haven’t really thought about it.  Mr. Grant hasn’t said anything really.  I guess I don’t really want to make it seem like it’s a big deal.”

“We should go dancing or something.  First drink is on me,” Ethan said.

“Okay, but I feel like Mr. Grant should be there to celebrate.”

“Yeah of course, we should all go out.  That would be fun.”

“I’ll have to see when he’s available.  He should be able to take one night off from the restaurant.”

“Is he giving you anything?”

“I’m not sure.  I guess so.  I don’t really want to assume.  I kind of tried to play it down last night because of this thing that happened with my mother.  It’s a long story and I don’t feel like going into it, but still, I’m not sure I want to really make anything of it.”

“No special ceremony then?”

“No,” I said.

“Not even a birthday spanking?” Ethan asked.

I raised my head at the question and paused the game.  I hadn’t really considered it and the thought made me think two almost conflicting thoughts at once.  Would I need to ask for it?  Did I really want it?

“I didn’t think about it,” I said.  “What’s the whole deal with that anyway?  It always seemed kind of weird to me.”

“I’m not sure about the full psychology of it but I always kind of thought it was a way of making sure there was humility because sometimes it feels like the whole day is about that person.  Or maybe some spanko just came up with the idea and used the birthday as an excuse.”

“I’m not sure,” I said.  “Mr. Grant is usually set on it being for punishment.”

“Would you want one?  I could help you.”

The blood drained from my face.  It was somehow minimally tempting but it felt so inappropriate, so dangerous.  It wasn’t just that Mr. Grant was the only person who had ever spanked me but that I thought it was something, I don’t know, almost sacred.  It was something between the two of us. 

“I’m sure Mr. Grant will do it.  If I ask.”

“So ask,” Ethan said.

“Later,” I said.

“Is he home now?”

“Uh,” I said not sure if I wanted to tell him the truth.

“Go do it,” he said.

“I don’t know.”

“It will get you in the mood.  You said it helps liven things up.”

I blushed as that reminded me about what I had told him, vague notions about things Mr. Grant and I did.  Somehow I never thought he would repeat it, much less use it against me.  I wiped at my mouth, balled my toes against the carpet.  It wasn’t blackmail.  It was a dare. 

“Screw it,” I said.  “I’ll be back.”

I pulled off my headset, set it on the floor along with the controller, got up from my chair in front of the television, adjusted my underwear with a little tug in the front, and two thumbs at the back, then made my way to the living room where Mr. Grant sat looking at his laptop.

“Hey, how’s it going?” he asked.

I moved to the back of the couch, leaned over and gave him a brief kiss on the lips.  He reached over the back to my ass and squeezed on my cheek.

“In the mood again?” he asked.  “What will that make it?”

“Three, but uh, not right now, I’m in the middle of a game,” I said.  Start with something easy, I told myself.  “I was talking with Ethan and he thought we should all go out.  Especially now that I can legally drink at a bar.”

“That’s a good idea.”

“Good, well, there’s something else,” I said.  I scratched at my calf with one of my toes as I shifted on my elbows against the couch.  I looked at his screen and saw that he was looking at restaurants.

“What is it?”

“Well, he said something about a birthday spanking.  He asked if I was getting one and I told him I wasn’t sure.  Is that something, I don’t know, you’d want to do?”

“Do you want one?” he asked.  “It can be our little tradition.”

“Well, I mean, it would be okay,” I said.

“But do you want it?”

“Maybe a little,” I answered.

“That’s okay.  It’s okay if you want it.  It’s no big deal.”

“Okay,” I said.

He took hold of the back of my head and pulled me into another brief kiss before we pulled apart from each other.  He smiled at me and I smiled back. 

“Are you sure you have to go back?”

“I do now, but we can play in five minutes,” I said.

“What did you have in mind?”

“Actually,” I said.  “Maybe you can help me now.”

I took hold of his wrist and tugged a little.  He set the laptop on the coffee table before he got up, stepped onto the couch, then over it as I stepped away still holding on to him.  He pulled me back into his embrace.  I felt his shirt against my bare back, his crotch against the thin material of my briefs.  We walked like that into the guest room.  I picked up the headset.  He moved around me, his body scraping over mine.  As I sat in the chair he moved down to his knees.  He spread my legs, untucked my hardening dick from the white material.

“Are you still there?” I asked.

“Yeah, I’m still here,” Ethan said.

Mr. Grant took the head of my dick into his mouth and I felt a little release, a tickle, that ran through my balls, my asshole, and up my spine.  He sucked a little.  I took a deep breath.

“What’s going on over there?”

“Nothing,” I said.  “He said I could have a birthday spanking.”

Mr. Grant untucked my balls and began to lick at them.  I shivered a little before I unpaused the game.  I focused on the screen.  Mr. Grant got my dick wet before he put it back in his mouth, went all the way down to my balls.  I felt part of me in his throat.  It was warm and wet.  It felt like I was being pulled down into my skin, my dick was like a straw.  He moved back a little, suckled on the head, then nipped at it a little to tease me before he moved to my balls and took them in his mouth one at a time.  My hard dick stuck out across his cheek. 

“I don’t hear you talking,” Ethan said.

I had managed to keep focus on the game but that was all I could do.

“That’s because you’re not saying anything,” I said.

“Get your head back in the game.”

“Sorry,” I said.  “I’m going to have to play some other time.  I’ll talk with you later.”

I powered off the system as Mr. Grant took my dick back in his mouth.  He grabbed at my thighs, twisted at the skin.  He worked his hands up to my hips.  I looked down as he looked up at me with wide open eyes.  I loved the sight of him there.  I dropped the controller to the floor, heard the batter compartment bust out, but I thought it was a worthy sacrifice as it broke.  He reached up to my nipples.  I grabbed at his warm hands, interlaced my fingers with his.  My nipples were hard and pointed. 

He pulled back one last time.  He pulled me through those few sensitive ends as I shot ejaculate into his mouth.  It was an intense orgasm.  He nursed at the sensitive head for a little bit until he sucked everything out of me, then he got up and put his lips to mine.  We kissed.  I could taste myself on his lips when he pushed his tongue into my mouth.  He pulled away, his breath against my lips.

“I’m next,” he said.

He took hold of my wrist and pulled my hand to his crotch.  I grabbed at the bulge there before I went to his belt with my second hand.  It was easy to get his jeans and boxers down to his ankles as he slipped off his shirt, dropped it to the floor behind him.  His dick was hard and leaking.  I moved forward on the chair as he angled it to my lips.  I nibbled at the head, licked around the sides, slid down to the base with my lips.  I took each nut between my lips as his hands went from my shoulders to my hair.  I knew he liked the feeling of control but he wouldn’t push me too far.  I let him signal for me to resume work on his dick.

I held my lips just tight enough that there was resistance against the head of his dick as I slipped the first inch into my mouth.  I stuck out my tongue enough to cover my bottom teeth as I sucked as hard as I could.  I worked him like that for a long time before I relaxed and let him slip a little farther into my mouth.  By then the saliva had built up and I could feel it running from my mouth. 

All the way to his balls, I did my best to hold him there, let my body’s own natural reaction try to pull him into me as if I was swallowing him.  He let out a moan.  I grabbed his slightly hairy ass cheeks, felt his tensed muscles.  It is easy to think he had the power at that moment but I knew the truth as I felt him spasm.  He pulled back as more ejaculate filled my mouth.  I swallowed it down, ran my hands down to his knees, then back up to his thighs.  I looked up to him as he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

He squatted down to me and we kissed again before he pushed me away, a string of spit and ejaculate between us that fell down over our chins, onto my thigh, and the floor.

“That was good,” he said.

“That’s three,” I said.

“We’re going to sleep good tonight,” he replied.

I watched him pull up his jeans and underwear before I tucked my own dick back into my own.  He picked up his shirt, started to put one arm down the sleeve.

“How about we order in for dinner?” he asked.

“Sure,” I said.  I thought about Ethan and I hoped he was still playing online.  “But I want to see if I can get back to my game.”

Mr. Grant stepped to me, brushed his thumb over my cheek, then walked from the room.  I was back online in a few minutes but I couldn’t find Ethan so I settled for playing against strangers for another hour before giving it up.

Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment