Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Grind and Bump (pt 02)


"If we're going to do this," I said, "then I need to use the bathroom. I really need to pee."

"Hey, I got you covered, use this bottle," Mark said before handing me an empty tea bottle.

I took it from him, twisted off the lid, looked down to my dick and carefully placed it inside the hole but the urge failed me. On my knees, embarrassed by an apology, and almost ready to piss into a bottle. Mark and Allen looked to each other then to me. Jason put his hand on my head and it started, I felt relief as I emptied myself into it. The sound was annoying at first and as it got to the halfway point I began to panic but the pressure decreased and it soon stopped. I put the lid back on it, set it aside. I looked up to Jason who stepped closer and pressed his crotch to my face.

My dick hardened again as I sucked at the fabric.
I nibbled at the shaft, sucked the taste from the cloth that had become wet around the head. He pulled his briefs down, tucked the front under his balls. His dick against my face I licked at his balls. They were smooth and hairless. I looked up to his chest, even his post were hairless. I took each one into my mouth, cleaned off the sweat. He groaned and ran his fingers through my hair. Allen got up from his chair, stepped behind Jason, and pulled his underwear down to his ankles. Jason stepped out of them and Allen picked them up, threw them to Mark who sniffed the fabric. I watched in my periphery as Allen stripped himself.

Completely naked, I admired his muscled, hairy body. He had a big dick that he rubbed until it hardened, then he stepped to us and took hold of my head. He pulled me to his dick so I reached up to Jason's and began to stroke his. Allen put an arm around Jason's shoulders and he put an arm around Allen's waist. I sucked at his dick until I was struggling for breath. I pulled away, spit ran from my puffy lips as I gasped for air. Jason pulled me to his dick which I resisted until I felt I could take it. I took hold of Allen's with my nearest hand and put the other from Jason's crotch down to my own. I looked up to see them kissing. Allen reached over to Jason's chest and played with his nipples, pushed them in until he could get the tip between his fingers, then pulled on his flesh. I pulled off his dick, started to lick his hairless balls. His slick cock lay over my face.

"He's good, " Jason said.

"So far," Allen replied.

"Don't worry boys we've got all night," Mark added. He got up from his chair and walked around them to right behind me. On my knees, my cheeks bare and open, my dick in my hand, my mouth full, my hand stroking Allen's dick, I was vulnerable as he squatted down and gently touched me. He felt my sides first, ran his fingers over my ribs, then down to my hips where he grabbed at my love handles. He squeezed and massaged until I was comfortable then he ran his fingers down to my thighs and through my hair to my knees and back up to my butt. He cupped each cheek before slapping them playfully to make them jiggle. He laughed at me. They all laughed at me. His fingers moved to my crack, inside, right to my anus, my hole. He tickled me there and I jumped a little. They laughed again.

"How's his ass?" Allen asked.

"Tight but I'm sure it'll stretch," Mark replied.

I looked up to Jason as he put his dick back to my lips, then pushed between them. He smiled down at me as he said, "I call dibs as I'm the one who picked him up."

My asshole? Dibs? Picked me up? This night wasn't going the way I planned. Mark spanked me playfully before standing and walking away from me. He went to a kitchen drawer and took something out, then walked back over and squatted down. He took hold of my left wrist, pulled my hand from my dick. He took hold of my right wrist, pulled my hand from Allen's dick. He pulled them behind my back and crossed my wrists. I heard the unmistakable sound of tape. Jason pulled out of my mouth.

"Do you still want to do this?" Mark asked in my ear.

My plan had been to have my way with Jason. It changed to each of us fucking him, maybe I'd suck a little, and okay, if I got really into it one of them would fuck me. But this? On my knees in front of three college guys, naked guys with big dicks, big dicks who wanted to fuck my ass. I thought over my predicament a few times.

"Yes," I said, "fuck me until I can't walk straight."

Mark laughed. Jason laughed. Allen laughed. I felt the tape wrap around my wrists until they were bound together. Mark made sure they were snug. Jason walked over and picked up my underwear and his own as he stepped in front of me. He balled up mine and told me to open my mouth which I did. Allen told him to wait and hand them over. He wrapped my white briefs around his dick and jerked. In just a few minutes he uploaded into them, then told me to open my mouth again. He stuffed my cum soaked briefs into my mouth. Mark pulled off another strip of tape, this time it went over my mouth. I wouldn't be able to suck anymore. Oh no, my ass, I thought. Jason put his tighty whites down over my head, made sure the crotch was over my face. He knelt down and pulled on my dick as he told me to shuffle and turn.

One hundred and eighty degrees, I looked back to the couch where my clothes lay. Jason pushed me to the floor, put his dick to my hole as he grabbed hold of my hips. Mark handed him lubricant. Allen poured himself a drink. He had to recharge. I felt the lubricant on my hole, a piercing finger. Cold and slick I focused on loosening myself up as he pushed inside. One finger, then two, even three fingers, sawed into my hole. Mark went back to his chair to watch. Allen downed two shots before picking up his clothes and mine then carrying them away into a bedroom. I was out here naked, my clothes gone, bound and gagged. Jason pulled out of me, put his dick to my hole. He pushed inside slowly until I relaxed. He gripped at my shoulders, one hand dry, the other slick. His dick filled me, my asshole tightened, then he started to fuck and I focused on my breathing.

He worked himself in and out several times until I got used to him, but each time was a little faster, a little rougher, until he was like a piston, and then like a rabbit. He pounded and grabbed at me, turned me any way he wanted. I fell on my side but he kept at me. I groaned and struggled but he didn't stop. Instead he rolled me onto my back, pushed my feet into the air. His slick hand moved up to my throat as he looked me in the eye. Here he was a skinny twinkle, a guy I had thought I would dominate and tease, and I was powerless. I was getting fucked.

Part Three: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment