Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Grind and Bump (pt 03)

He grunted and had an orgasm, his seed deep inside of me. He shuddered and pulled away from me only for Allen to replace him. He stuck his dick inside of me, down to his balls. I was open and slippery from the lubricant and Jason's ejaculate. I looked up to Jason, his underwear covered half my face, as he stood over me scratching at himself. His limp dick was covered in white goo. I studied his body as Allen pounded away at me, his balls slapping with a determined rhythm. He dug his nails into my flesh and I tried to scream.

Jason saw my struggle and knelt beside me, he pinched at the tape, then pulled it from my lips. I felt the rush of fresh air. I felt a tingle through my skin. He pulled my underwear from my mouth, his underwear from my head. He sniffed at each of them before tossing them aside. He put his thumb to my lips, ran his nail over them around and around until finally plunging it into my mouth. My tongue wrapped around it. I sucked it, tasted the salt and dirt. He smiled at me as I looked him in the eyes. He shifted, a knee on each side of my head. He pulled his thumb out of my mouth, lowered his balls onto my face. His dick across my nose he pushed it down to my lips and I opened for him. I tasted his cum. It was sweet. I cleaned his dick, sucked and licked it until he began to stiffen again. Allen pushed deep, groaned and screamed as he ejaculated deep in me. I felt him pull out, my hole open and swollen. He pushed away from me. Jason stood.

I looked to Mark. He was still dressed. He looked at me from his chair as I felt the other young men's cum leaking from me. My cheeks, my body, was covered in sweat. My half erect dick was against my belly with more cum, my cum, leaking out. My muscles were sore. My arms ached. I shifted on them and caught my breath. Jason reached down to me and pulled me up, rolled me over and up to my knees. He was strong, stronger than I would have thought. I thought for sure Mark would be next.

"Round two," Jason said.

He pushed inside of me. I twisted and looked to Allen who sat with his feet in my direction. He wiggled them at me. I wished I could have crawled to him right then, put out my hands and crawled. I wanted to lick and suck his feet. Jason laughed and spanked my ass as I struggled to crawl. He started to grab hold of me but Allen saw, he knew what I wanted, and told him not to stop me. I slowly shifted one knee then the other as Jason followed behind struggling to keep his dick inside. He saw my goal. I got to Allen's feet, my head turned against the carpet I stuck out my tongue. Jason grabbed my hair, pulled my head up. He aimed my mouth for Allen's big toe. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked.

Mark got up from his chair and pulled a knife from his pocket. He stepped to me and cut away the tape around my wrists. My hands fell from my back and hit the floor. They were numb and tingled. I flexed them, felt the carpet, and pushed myself up. I pulled away from his toes, licked down over the bottom of his foot. Jason slapped my butt a few times, slapped my thighs.

Sweat pooled at the backs of my knees. My thighs strained, my biceps felt weak. I felt my dick, my limp dick, as it swayed with my balls, cum leaking out of it. I worried for a moment that I had pissed myself. I looked up to Allen and to Mark who had resumed his seat. It had to end soon, I thought, even if Mark was next Jason had to give up. He grabbed my hair and directed me from one foot to the other, from his sole to his toes and back again all while rocking me with his dick inside, his balls slapping against my own.

That's when I heard the key in the lock and the sound of two people talking. I couldn't make out what they said but they fell silent as they stepped into the living room and looked over the couch.

"Holy shit, it looks like you boys caught a fresh fish," someone said.

"Well not so fresh. How old is he?"

"It doesn't matter. He'll do anything. He's done everything we wanted so far," Mark said.

"I'm game."

"Me too."

I turned to look at them. Jason pulled me back onto his lap. He grabbed at my chest and I grabbed at his thighs. He had his second orgasm. I felt him hold his breath for a moment. I looked to the other two who began to strip. One was pudgy with soft pectoral muscles and a belly. The other was built like a body builder. The pudgy one stepped out of his underwear and walked towards me. His dick was small and he tugged on it. The other was larger but not nearly as big as Jason who pushed me onto my hands. I pulled off and waited. The pudgy one stepped to me. The body builder just watched. Jason got to his feet. Mark shifted on his chair.

Allen got up on his knees, stroked his hard dick. He moved behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist. His dick between my thighs poked my balls, ran along my dick. I sat back on his thighs. The pudgy one aimed his dick for my mouth. I took it easily. The bodybuilder spoke up.

"How many loads has he taken?"

"I fucked him twice," Jason said.

"I got him once," Allen said.

"Let me have a turn," he replied.

I reached down to Allen's dick and stroked it. Allen bit at my neck.

"I think he likes me," he said. "Just one more round."

"My name's is Greg," the pudgy one said.

"He's Tony," Allen said motioning to the other one.

Nice to meet you, I thought, but my mouth is full. I sucked at Greg's dick as Allen put his deep inside of me. I sunk to his hairy balls. He groped at my chest. I felt his warm body against my back. I was stuffed at both ends, every nerve of my orifices pushed to their limit. I wanted it.

A solitary moment for just me, there was no past and there was no future.

No comments:

Post a Comment