Translate

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Caretaker at Pup House pt 2

We walked to the living room together. Paul showed me to a long sofa where I sat. Matt and Adam took up seats on either side of me. Paul stepped away to a single person chair. He sat and crossed his legs. I looked back and forth between all of them. Matt smelled of sweat while Adam smelled of soap. I dried my hands on my jeans in an attempt to flatten them and make sure my bit of an erection wasn't visible.

Paul started the conversation but I didn't participate much. It was more of a chance for me to get to know them. Matt told us about being a sculptor and how he makes extra money as a nude model and about his motorcycle. Adam told us about his job in sales for an electronics company. I was about to tell them about myself but I felt awkward and was relieved when Paul interrupted to ask if I'd be interested in seeing Matt dressed up in his gear. Matt sat up eagerly at the suggestion so I nodded and said that I would. Paul and Matt excused themselves and Adam sat with me for a while before asking if I was any good at pool. I told him I played at the community center during junior high and high school.

"Maybe a strip game," he said.

I bit my lip to try and hide my eagerness to see him naked but he saw my anxiety and laughed it off. We sat a few more minutes in silence until we heard a bark and the scampering of a man on all fours making his way to us as fast as he could. I looked to see him, naked except for a harness, his mask, and kneepads. A tail stuck out from his butt swayed with his movements. He headed straight for me so I sat back, my shoulders sunk into the padding as he raised up over my lap his hands on either side of my thighs. He stuck his nose right up to mine. I thought he was about to bump our noses together or lick me when I heard Paul in the doorway.

"Sprocket that's no way to greet guests. Get down."

He promptly pushed away from me, turned to show me his tail and tagged it. There it was, a tail stuck into his asshole, a persistent and continuous pressure. His ass, his legs, his whole body was gorgeous. I could barely make out his dick and balls until Paul gave him the commands to turn to me and sit. He did so obediently. He sat and he stared at me. His dick was right there on display, thick and long. He looked excited.

"Would you like to play with him?"

I couldn't speak but after a while I managed to nod my head. My face felt warm, my clothes loose and tight at the same time in all the wrong places. I had a full erection at the sight of him there and it was bent inside my underwear.

"Would you like to touch him?"

"Yes," I croaked.

Adam laughed a little but stopped himself by clearing his throat. Paul motioned for me to move to him so I did, mindful of my erection I bent over, squatted as if I was trying to stay on his level. I reached for his dick, wrapped my fingers around it. I pulled the foreskin back, his bulbous head was wet. I jerked him slowly as he opened his knees to me. I could feel him staring at me. They all were.

"That's enough, we don't want to over stimulate him," Paul said.

I pulled my hand away, fell to my knees there in front of him as my own dick continued to throb. I didn't want them to see me, my dick. Was this what it could be like? His dick bobbed as it continued to point at me.

"I think Adam is feeling left out. Would you like to help him go change?"

I looked up to Paul as he stared back at me. We looked each other in the eye. How good could this be? Just what was possible?

"How about it?" Paul asked.

"Could we?" Adam asked.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Of course, Adam show him the way."

"Come on," Adam said before he moved to me, took my hand, then pulled me to my feet. He led the way back through the house, past the expensive furniture, up the stairs, and down the long hallways. We finally came to a door. He pushed his way inside. His room was a mess. There were clothes and underwear all over the floor. He led me to the closet where he opened a few drawers. He took out a harness, a mask, and a tail.

"Do you want to help?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Why don't you undress me?"

It was my opportunity. With shaking hands I reached for his tie, pulled it loose. I unfastened each button, untucked his shirt. I ran my fingers up his cotton undershirt to his shoulders, pushed it off. It fell to the floor. I took hold of his belt, undid it. He smiled at me. I smiled back. My fingers felt steady as I unbuttoned his pants, opened his zipper. I took hold of each side of his pants, then pulled them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them. I stood back up slowly to appreciate his milky thighs, the bulge in his white briefs, his flat stomach. I pinched his shirt from his body, raised it up to his armpits. He raised his arms so I pulled it up and off.

Down to his briefs just like I had on under my jeans he looked so vulnerable but his grin told me he wasn't just enjoying this but that he had more power in this situation than I did. The only mark on his body was nipple rings, or in fact barbells. I picked up his harness, noted its yellow color.

"What's your pup name?" I asked.

"Puddles," he answered.

I raised my eyebrows at the answer, so he was indeed into piss play. Just what was I getting myself into? Would he try to get me on my knees and piss on my chest, maybe my face? I had thought about it a few times in those fleeting, dark impulses but it seemed too far, too much.

Putting the harness on him was one thing, the mask something else, but when it came time for the tail I really had to stop and consider what I was doing. I stared at it for a long time, the size of it, the function of it. This tail would be stuck in his hole continuously stretching it. He'd wag it and sit on it but it wouldn't leave him. Not enough to hit the prostate, just there hanging onto him.

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" he asked.

His voice was eager. He wanted it. He wanted me to stick it in him.

"I'm not really sure what to do. I've never done this before."

He told me where to find the lubricant, instructed me to rub some on the plug and then on his asshole. I was reluctant even after he bent over against the bed and spread his cheeks for me, but I did it. I pushed it inside of him.

Once it was in place he wagged back and forth before turning on me and barking a few times with excitement. I laughed as I pretended to be afraid. We teased each other a little before he ran off and I chased after him. Back through the house all the way to where Paul and Sprocket had been. They were on the sofa together, Paul sipped from a glass of wine. Sprocket was on his back with his head in Paul's lap, his knees up and open a little, his dick still hard.

Puddles dropped to his hands and knees, crawled over to Sprocket, put his nose to the other man's dick, then moved around to his asshole. Sprocket laughed at the feeling of it. I just stood there and watched in admiration. Paul stroked Sprocket's chest as Puddles climbed onto the sofa, moved between his knees, their hard dicks touched and rubbed against each other as they rubbed their noses together.

"What do you think?" Paul asked.

"It's been fun. I don't know. I guess I'm overwhelmed."

"Is it something you could get used to?" he asked.

"Very much so," I replied.

"I was thinking about what you said about being unemployed. It's been a while but we could really use a house boy. It's difficult to find one who is as open minded as we need. Would you be interested?"

"Full-time?"

"The boys would like to have someone around. It would make things easier for me."

"Okay," I said.

 "Now it's your turn. Why don't you show us what we'd be getting?"

No comments:

Post a Comment