Translate

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Caretaker at Pup House pt 3

Without hesitation I began to pull off my clothes. First was my t-shirt, second was my shoes, third was my socks, fourth my jeans, and fifth my briefs. I stood before them completely naked. My hands drifted a little to cover my crotch but I moved them to my sides as Paul stared at me. Both Sprocket and Puddles stared at me as well.

"Go ahead," Paul told them.

Puddles got down first and made his way to me slowly. Sprocket got down after him but was first to me, went right around and stuck his nose to my butt. I jumped a little at the feeling and almost thought to turn on him but Puddles closed on me, put his nose to my crotch. They tickled me as they moved about my body. At first it was just a thorough inspection but then they traded places before moving on to my extraneous regions like my hands and feet.

"If you want to keep your position as a house boy then this is the most important part, you must always show dominance. Respect them for their strengths and needs but you enforce the rules. Now I want you to start by giving them a few commands and get them to sit next to each other in front of me. If you can do that then you can play with them."

I swallowed hard at the thought of what he had just told me to do. These were two men behaving like pups. Puddles had a mischievous look and Sprocket had jumped onto my lap earlier. I cleared my throat.

"Okay boys, you heard him, go sit down."

They ignored me and continued to sniff. I bit my lip and curled my toes to think over what I had to do. If they were pups I would have to treat them that way.

"Stop it now. Puddles sit. Sprocket sit."

They did. Sprocket let out a moan followed by Puddles. I looked to Paul but he motioned for me to continue. I stepped from between them, walked to where Paul sat. I called them over one at a time and made them sit next to each other. I smiled at the easy victory.

"That wasn't so bad," I said.

Sprocket whined again. Puddles got low to the ground like he was going to crawl but instead he pissed, right there on the carpet, he pissed.

"Puddles no, bad boy," I said.

"It looks like you have your work cut out for you," Paul said.

He retrieved some towels and carpet cleaner, told me to clean up after Puddles, then he walked off with his two pups. I got down on my hands and knees, naked and half hard, and began to clean up the mess.

After I cleaned the rug I put away the supplies and went to join them outside. It was a little strange walking around naked at first, especially the thought of going outside but I figured if they could do it that it wouldn't be a problem for me. I was right. The backyard was as private as could be as it was surrounded by trees just like the driveway. Paul sat on a deck chair as Puddles and Sprocket wrestled in the grass. I noticed a covered swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, but what stood out to me was a fire hydrant.

The air smelled fresh, a hint of flowers. I breathed deep before I started to walk. I was halfway to Paul when the boys spotted me, rolled away from each other, aimed themselves at me. I stopped. They started to run.

"Boys, slow down, and behave yourselves," Paul said.

I was pleased by his orders and I saw them relent a little so I took a knee to greet them. Sprocket reached me first so I petted his face, stroked his neck. Puddles pushed against my other hand so I tried to pet him too but Sprocket quickly moved in the way, shouldered Puddles out of reach. It was fine until I lost track of Puddles and the next thing I knew his nose was between my ass cheeks. I giggled and jumped at the touch.

"Puddles you dirty boy get out of there," I said. But he didn't listen so I focused on my voice, my tone as I said, "Stop it now Puddles, come here." And the thing was he listened. He moved to my side, pushed against my hip. I stroked him a little until Paul got to his feet and told them to go back inside which they did obediently.

Paul and I walked after them until we got inside where they waited for us and we took the lead back to the living room. I went to the sofa. Paul resumed his seat in the chair. Sprocket got up beside me, stretched over my lap so I stroked his body. Puddles found my briefs and picked them up in his mouth. He shook them before rolling over on his back and continued to play with them. I smiled at what he was doing.

"What do you think? Are you okay with all of this?"

I was about to answer when I felt Sprocket take my dick in his mouth. I tensed at the feeling but quickly relaxed. He got it well lubricated and hard before going all the way down, taking me all the way into his mouth. Spit ran down over my balls, along my taint to my ass crack. I balled my fists and curled my toes.

"You haven't answered me."

"What was the question?"

"Are you okay with all of this?" he asked.

"Yes sir," I said.

Sprocket continued to suck my dick as Puddles played with my underwear. Paul watched us with a smile on his face. Just as I got used to the feeling of his warm mouth, spit running over my balls, he changed it. He began to suckle at the head as he pulled at my balls, stroked my shaft. I curled my toes as I lifted my ass. I felt the shift. I was getting close. And then it happened, a moment of bliss.

Puddles carried my underwear to me, set them over my crotch after Sprocket moved away. I relaxed into the sofa. This just might be good, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment