Translate

Monday, January 8, 2018

CP - Ch 01: The Husband

There are times in life when a person needs to do something more, take on a new project, a hobby.  For some people this would be painting, reading, learning to play a musical instrument, or maybe gardening, but for me a new project meant a new man in my life, a young man in need of proper discipline and supervision.  I had long ago figured out that no one person can be all things to someone else and that was a principle of life my husband completely agreed with me about in the human experience.  We were married, committed, but we couldn’t fulfill everything the other needed so we had an understanding.  For me it was spanking men, being dominant over them, being a guide and a role model for them.  He didn’t like impact play though he did have his other kinks, so we did explore other things, but spanking, well spanking was my thing.

I had known several men over the fifteen years of our marriage and before that too, men who just wanted to be spanked.  They had come and gone, leaving me with sweet memories of chapped hands and their chapped asses.  Often times there was nothing sexual about it.  Some times the guy had to jerk off afterwards and sometimes that led to mutual masturbation, but it wasn’t a relationship, not a romantic relationship, because I, we, had set limits.

The morning I decided to take on a new subject I was sitting reading the Sunday paper with my husband at my feet in his underwear, white briefs and tank top, bound with rope around his arms and legs making him like a mummy.  I consciously rubbed my socked feet over his hairy legs and his crotch just enough to tease him and keep him on edge.  His ejaculate had leaked out in gobs causing his dick to slide around in his briefs.  I had been thinking about taking on someone new for a few weeks but as I sat toying with him it finally became something I needed.

“I’m thinking of taking on someone new,” I said to him.

When he didn’t respond I put down my paper and looked to him.  I had forgotten I put a gag in his mouth and promptly took it out while also putting pressure on his dick with my foot.  He grunted and groaned for a moment, licked his lips.  He loved bondage and he loved being teased and humiliated like this.

“What do you think?”

“It’s been a while since you did.  I haven’t seen Paul around here very much.  Wesley still comes around right?  I just saw him last week.”

“Yeah, Paul hasn’t contacted me in a while but it’s not like I expected much from him.  No, it’s not just that, though Wesley needs less from me too these days.  He’s turned into such a well behaved boy, last week was just a maintenance spanking to remind him of the consequences.  He gets such a thrill about changing in the locker room with a red bottom after working out.  He’s really improved at his job though.  What do you think?”

“I think you should take me to the bedroom and have your way with me before you do anything else, but sure, if you want to take on someone new go ahead.  It’ll spare my ass from a spanking.”

I reached down to his balls and tapped with my fingers causing him to grunt some more.  He looked me in the eyes and I stared back.  We had something special, have something special.  I ran my finger along his dick and pinched the head making it move around in his underwear, the sensitive head hit a dry spot and he bit his lip.  He was aching for release.  I sat back for a moment to hopefully make him believe that I wasn’t going to do what he wanted even though we both wanted it.  I waited, and waited, until I couldn’t take it anymore and got to my feet.  He sat up as best he could and I squatted down to grab hold of him.  I picked him up from the ground and stood with him over my shoulder.  He was completely at my mercy.  I playfully spanked his butt before putting my hand up the legging of his briefs to his ass, let my finger drift to the butt plug in his hole.  I pushed it a little causing him to writhe as I carried him to the bedroom.  I laid him on the bed, untied his feet, lifted them into the air and pulled off his underwear to reveal the base of the black plug.  I pulled it out slowly, looked to his gaping asshole, watched it flex with the beat of his heart.  My own dick hardened more so I used the rope to tie his ankles to the headboard while I picked up some more lubricant from the bedside table and dropped my boxers.

I climbed back in front of him, looked at his tan thighs, his open cheeks, his vulnerable hole as I squirted lubricant on my hands and dick.  I stuck two fingers in him before getting up on my knees and placing my dick to him.  I pushed in slowly but all of the way to the base, my balls tightened a little.  His loose and warm hole made it easy to start pounding him right away.  He groaned and begged for more so I grabbed at his skin and started to really give it to him.  Sunday morning, sex and brunch, most people only dream about what they’re missing, I thought as I pushed against him, grabbed at his chest.  He reached up to me, put his bound hands over my head, I felt the rope at the back of my neck as he pulled me down to kiss.  For just a moment I contemplated who was really trapped before I felt my orgasm was imminent and I had my first orgasm for the day, deep and powerful inside of him.  I grabbed at his dick with my slick fingers and brought him to his own release.  We stayed bonded like that for a minute until our heartbeats slowed and I pulled away from him, out of him.  I spotted the plug next to him on the bed and decided to use it for a little post sex fun by touching it to his hole.  I was just teasing but he surprised me when he spoke.

“Stick it back in me.  I want to feel it.  I want to keep you inside, for just a little while, at least until we shower before going to brunch,” he begged.

I pushed it inside and rolled away from him and got to my feet.  I looked back to him tied to the bed.  For a moment I thought about leaving him like that but I knew it was uncomfortable and unsafe to do so, so I untied his legs and lowered them to the bed.  He looked to me and motioned for his hands.  I smirked and shook my head.

“You’ll have to earn it,” I said before I grabbed hold of the rope and hauled him to this feet.  

I pulled him behind me to the bathroom, started the shower and helped him inside, pulled the curtain closed.  He reached for my chest and touched at my muscles, my sensitive nipples.  He wanted to have his own fun with me but that morning I wasn’t in the mood.  I wasn’t having it, so I turned him away from me, pressed him against the fake brick wall and pulled the butt plug from his ass.  He moaned with a little pain and my dick hardened as I dropped it to the floor.  I moved close, pressed against him, my dick back at his hungry hole.

“Please,” he said, “fuck me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment