Translate

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

CP - Chapter 03: IRL

Sunday night was the first time I got a message from Luke, actually two messages.  Both of which I missed because I was cuddled next to Eric on the couch with a blanket over us, his wrists bound in cuffs and mitts over his hands to keep him from playing with his dick so I could tease him for as long as I wanted by slowly stroking his dick.  He loved it and buried his face in my armpit while I watched the show.

The first was a polite greeting testing the waters.  The second was a little more anxious and inquisitive.  I responded with just small talk, nothing demanding, no promises, just a conversation and when he didn’t respond I prepared myself for him to ghost me.  Like I said few make it to meeting me.  And he was green, or at least his ad said he was new to it so I figured he’d forget about me and I’d forget about him in time.  I went back to Eric and worked him until he shot over his belly and onto my t-shirt.  I grunted and moaned into my chest when I did.  

“That was fun,” he said.

“Now it’s time to clean up your mess,” I replied before throwing off the blanket.

“But I’m so helpless,” he said with a coy smile.

I pulled the key from my pocket and dangled it in front of him.

“Maybe I don’t feel like it,” he said.

“Are you being a bad boy?” I asked with a smile.

“Uh,” he said in an exasperated sigh, “not tonight.  I don’t feel like going to work tomorrow with a sore bottom.”

“Fine,” I said.  I took off my shirt and wiped up his chest then dropped it down over his crotch.  “But if you want to come again you’re going to have to earn it.”

“Anything,” he said, “well, just about anything.”

I got to my feet and pulled him up, used my shirt to finish wiping off his dick before dragging him to the bedroom where I placed him on the spanking bench.  He didn’t want to be spanked but he wanted to play and I wanted to drain him so I set up a flesh jack on his dick that he’d have to fuck for release, tied his balls with a rope that led between his cheeks and up his back to a two pronged hook I placed in his nostrils, then I led the rope back down to his ass.  He waited as I found an anal hook and inserted it inside him and tied it off to the rope.  He’d have to fuck the flesh jack while his balls pulled on his nose and the hook in his ass.  He grunted and squealed in delight before setting to work.  I went back to my phone and was surprised to find another message from Luke saying that he’d like to keep talking but wanted to go to bed early.  I took that he was nervous about the situation and needed to sleep on the possibilities so I wished him goodnight and turned on the television in the bedroom, kept one eye on Eric as he worked himself until he had his second orgasm for the night.  It didn’t take him long and afterwards he spoke up.

“I think I’m done sir,” he said.

“You’re done when I say your done,” I replied.

He whimpered and tried to get himself excited again but when I realized it wasn’t going to happen easily I got up and went to him, put a reassuring hand on his shoulder, then undid my little dilemma and freed him from the spanking bench.  He rubbed at his nose, balls, and ass in turn as he put everything away before heading off to the shower.

By the time he got back out he was clean and fresh looking, though tired, and he cuddled with me on the bed.  He played with my nipples a little bit and asked me about my spanking prospect.  I told him about the messages and that I was hopeful about this one.  He told me he wished me luck but to play the odds and look for others.

“I don’t know,” I replied.  “I’ll stick with this one for a day or two and see if anything comes of it.  If not it’s no big deal.”

“If not it’s my ass isn’t it?”

“Not necessarily, maybe Wesley or Paul will need a corrective hand.”

“I hope so,” he said.

Afterwards we fell into small, intermittent talk until we fell asleep.  I turned off the TV and we rolled into our familiar positions.  Too often, I thought, when we’re young we think the first time is going to be the last time and that the first time has to be the best time, but the truth is that it’s like anything else, like training or taking up a craft, experience and practice make the best of times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment