Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2019

PIG - Pretty Important Guy

Pretty
Important
Guy

Content Advisory: Contains scenes of non-consent, humiliation, spanking, finger penetration, masturbation, ejaculation, and degradation.

Being a large man has its benefits and problems, but one of the benefits is most people move out of my way, especially smaller dudes. I don't push people around, far from it, but it's usually just easier for them to move, so when I rounded the corner in the locker room to find a short, college guy there I just expected him to move.

Instead he stood there and looked me in the eyes, not being one to back down I stared back until he poked me in the belly and broke into laughter. There I stood in my underwear, white t-shirt tucked into my briefs on my way to the shower and this little guy poked me.

"I'm sorry, you look too much like the dough boy," he said, "laugh for me."

But I just stood there, embarrassed and angered, my hands balled into fists, my face turned red, but I just stood there with my towel over my shoulder as I tried to not yell or punch him. He poked me again, laughed more. I stepped closer and got in his face.

"Little brats like you need a spanking, that's the problem of the youth today, no spankings, no corporal punishment, can't even grab hold of someone in case it goes on the internet."

"Who is going to give it to me? Not you dough boy, just look at you, I'd whoop your ass."

Our threats had been made and for a moment neither of us yielded, but then somehow he declared himself victor and walked away. I shrugged it off and mostly forgot about it.

A few days later when I was back at the gym and working out on the bench press when two figures stepped beside me. I looked up to see the young man, ready to exercise in gym shorts and tank top, he stood next to a tougher looking friend who had tattoos.

"My friend wants to talk to you," the young man said.

"Look, I don't want any trouble, just let it be," I said.

"Oh, he doesn't want trouble," they mocked.

I sat up, wiped the sweat from my brow and looked to them as they waited with crossed arms.

"Give me both of your names, I'm reporting you for harassment."

"Roger," the first one said.

"Elliot," the second replied.

"Wait right here then," I said as I stood.

Even just by a few feet away I was twice their size, but the second one, Elliot, had a look in his eyes so I tried to stare back. He bit his lip and puffed up his shoulders so I flexed my arms a little, the only muscle that's impressive for me.

"Whatever," he said, and they both walked away.

I stood confused, eventually I went back to my routine, when I finished I went back to the locker room. I stripped off my exercise clothes, put my towel over my shoulder, and I was headed to the showers when I heard that familiar giggle. The locker room was otherwise empty, one of those off times during the regular business day, and I just felt it, this panic in my shoulders I hadn't felt since I was a boy. I'd have to confront them both, right there, in my underwear at a public gym.

"Where you going fat boy?"

It was Elliot. The words stuck in me like pins. It even made me wince. I turned to see them. Roger was in shorts stained with sweat. Elliot stood there shirtless, his muscled chest covered in tattoos.

"No, I told you he's the dough boy," Roger replied.

"What is it? Are you a fat boy or a dough boy?"

"Neither, just leave me alone."

"That depends, are you going to move out of our way from now on?"

I turned and started to walk away.

"If I have to come after you I'm going to give you that spanking you threatened to give my friend yesterday. Now get back over here and deal with us like the men we are."

I turned and walked right up to them, yeah I was an old man standing in front of them in my underwear, but I'd stopped being embarrassed about my body. Elliot looked me up and down. Roger held back laughter.

"Do you think you're a tough guy?" Elliot asked, "because I'm tougher."

"Both of you deserve a spanking," I replied.

That's when I made my second big mistake. I tried to grab hold of Elliot. I don't even know what I'd do after, I just reached for him. That's when he grabbed my pinky and bent it back. I cried out in pain, tried to get away, but as I turned he twisted which brought me to my knees. I whimpered. They laughed.

"I could beat you up old man, give you a spanking, but I'm not going to-"

"Thank you," I pleaded as he still held my finger.

"-but that's as long as you do something for me."

"Anything," I said as I expected he wanted money.

"Anything?"

"Did dough boy just offer anything?"

He let go of my finger and I cradled it.

"Assume the position over this bench," he ordered.

I did. There I was at my gym in the locker room over a bench with my big ass stuck out and vulnerable. Roger took hold of the waistband and pulled the cloth snug over my cheeks. Elliot ran his pointer finger between them to let the cloth settle into my crack and let me know just how vulnerable I was. They both laughed then they both swatted me at the same time, one used his left hand, the other his right, both cheeks felt it.

It had been a long time since I had been spanked. At first it didn't feel like anything, just these flat hands that made this clapping sound, but as they continued to strike me, after the shock had worn off, I realized the pain built up. Not just in my butt, my hands and knees against the hard, tiled floor, my belly against the wooden bench.

One of them took hold of my underwear and pulled it to my knees. There I was on all fours, the fabric stretched between my open thighs, my little dick and shrunken balls hung down to feel the cool air. My cheeks slightly open, they continued to slap them, each hit affirmed their shape and size. My butt was no longer this extra part of me, this function, a tool, something between my legs and my back.

My butt was in pain and it was getting worse. They spanked every inch of soft flesh, each impact confirmed the shape, the size of my butt and its ability to absorb the blow. They spanked me until the skin felt warm and tingly, little points of pain that radiated through my body. They spanked me until I lost control of my muscles and they twitched and spasmed without my control. They turned that part of my body against me. And I began to cry.

Cold droplets leaked from between my eyelids and down to my lips. I could taste the saltiness of my tears, my nose became stuffy. I had lost control, not only of the situation, a situation I could have walked away from, but of myself. This ball of pain in my stomach that I had unknowingly been carrying around with me, this tight ball of fear, it was like the breeding ground for snakes, it wriggled and squirmed up through me into these howls of desperation. The two young men finally stopped and I fell into this quiet sob, fully aware of just how humiliated I had been, unable to run I just lay there.

Roger stepped in front of me and squatted down, took hold of the hair on my head to turn it and look me in the eyes. He wiped the tears from my face with his free hand then licked them from his fingers as he laughed at me. This big grin on his face he wiped up more tears then put his fingers to my lips. With one last grasp at my pride I tried to refuse.

"This finger is going in your hole boy," he said, "the only lubricants are your tears and your spit."

I opened my mouth but he didn't push in all of the way, no he touched my lips as if to confirm I had opened them just for him and his finger. He ran it along the shape, smooth across the bottom.  He played with that little bump in the middle of my top lip.

When he touched his finger to my tongue it was salty and bitter, I wanted to spit it out or bite down on it, but I knew I was too vulnerable, too defeated, so he pressed inside all of the way to my throat. That's when I realized he didn't just want the spit from my mouth but the mucous from my throat as I began to choke he held me in place by my hair.

Two fingers, his two fingers, across my tongue, back and forth until I felt like I was going to pass out from lack of air and exhaustion. He let go of my hair, pulled his fingers from my face, but I just laid there over the bench. He walked around behind me, put his finger between my butt cheeks, right to the hole, and he pressed into that ring of flesh, right into me, inside, all of the way to his last knuckle of his pointer finger.  Slowly he pulled out, for a moment I thought it was over, then he pushed two inside, the pointer and the middle, both went deep and wide, wider than anything I had ever stuck up there. Wider than my own finger, wider than a thermometer. I let out a whimper and he pulled out.

He was done with me. They were done with me. Or so I thought. Roger pulled me from the bench and let me fall to the floor on my side, then he rolled me onto my back where he sat on my chest and took hold of my nipples and pulled on my soft breasts.

"Squeal piggy, I want to hear you squeal."

This little piggy squealed. He twisted and pulled on my nipples and soft man boobs until the pain became something else, this inescapable force. He only stopped when he realized I had stopped reacting, then he slapped my face and commanded me to open my eyes, which I did. I looked up to see him, his small framed body sat upon me in victory. He pulled down the front of his shorts to show me his erect dick trapped by the jock, the bulbous head peaked out over the waistband. He looked into my eyes as he pulled the pouch down under his balls to show me just how big and stiff it was. He took hold of it, stroked it, with just a few movements of his hand he bucked his hips and warm, creamy ejaculate covered my face. Elliot stepped beside him and looked down at me, let a long string of spit descend from his lips to mine.

There I lay on my back, covered in their fluids, my stretched out underwear at my ankles, exhausted and gasping for air. Roger fed me his cum from my face, then stood and tucked his dick back inside his jock where he adjusted it before he pulled the front of his shorts up. He was done with me. They were done with me, but somehow, somewhere deep in my soul I knew I wanted more.


No comments:

Post a Comment